Episode 71: Sleepover Club

At once, the riot begins. There's hooting, a bit of shrill screaming, some disbelieving laughter, jeers, and most importantly, the eyes of everyone on her as she buries a hand into her hair, unable to look at any potential suitors.

Daphs grabs Priya, practically falling into her like Priya can fly them out of this situation.

"Decision time, Daphs," Gary calls out, his eyes flickering Lucas' way. They share a raise of their brows suggesting to Daphs that, well, Gary obviously knows, too.

Daphs feels her brain leaking for several seconds before she takes a third option.

"Do you know what?" She announces. "It was a girls challenge today, and I actually think we could really use the time away, so I'm suggesting, ladies, girls night in the Hideaway. Who's up for it?"

Surprised yells of agreement ring out from the girls. The only one who doesn't call out happily is Blake, so Daphs catches her eye, making it plain as she can without announcing it, that yeah, Blake is invited.

"Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa," Gary says, holding his hands up, "a big part of that challenge today was the observation of us guys, if you –"

"No boys allowed!" Lottie shouts at him, then sticks out her tongue. "Come on, girls, let's go get ready!"

Priya and Chelsea gather around Daphs, the three of them skipping ahead.

The atmosphere in the dressing room this time round is surprisingly upbeat considering one of them has been dumped and another's partner has also been dumped, but Daphs isn't up for feeling low. Considering that potentially one or more of them could be at risk thanks to the vote, she wants to enjoy the night as much as possible.

Seven girls all packed onto one bed. Admittedly, it is a large bed, but it's still tight. Daphs has her head resting in Priya's lap, her legs sprawled in the middle, so her feet rest up on Marisol.

"So, ladies," Marisol says, smiling brightly, "we're having a girls night. Does this mean that the topic of boys is banned, or are we pretty much only going to talk about them?"

"Mar, you said it yourself," Daphs says, clambering up. She reaches for the pile of pillows the girls brought over from their and picks up the first one. "It's a girls sleepover! And what do girls do on sleepover's?" She chucks the pillow for Marisol to catch and gets another one. "PILLOW FIGHT!"

Daphs smashes her pillow over Priya's head, rolling over as she leaps across the middle of the bed to Lottie, roaring as she pins her down. A pillow is smashed over the back of Daphs head before Lottie can fight back, then Daphs is sandwiched between her and whoever just clocked her.

"We should've settled this in the ring!" Priya yells, humping the back of Daphs. She doesn't hump for long before Marisol knocks her off and Lottie uses the surprise to flip Daphs over and top her instead.

Lottie, pillow-less, proceeds to wrestle Daphs for hers. They fight it out, Lottie occasionally being battered from behind by one of the other girls, until Daphs senses Lottie is going to yank. She lets go, Lottie yanks, full-force, and is sent flying back. She's gone, and Daphs wonders if she'll ever see her again...

Daphs tackles Chelsea, tickling her until she nearly pees. Then, Daphs gets in the face from a pillow off Hope and goes careering to the floor. An apologetic Hope helps her back up, but it's merely a rouse and Daphs flings Hope off the bed beside her and tops her before Hope immediately tops her back.

The fight carries on, everyone laughing and having a blast. Then, Daphs gets Priya again. But Priya is stronger and tops Daphs effortlessly. She leans down over Daphs, her face looming, gloating, Daphs raises herself up doing her best to look mockingly threatening. Then Priya is bumped from behind.