Episode 75: How Morning Pans-Out

It's surreal to wake up in Bobby's arms. It's almost like the last month or so hasn't happened, and she and Bobby are still in those early days, having finally coupled up after a gruelling week of being torn apart.

Being in Bobby's arms, cuddled up in bed is so natural, so right that it almost seems insane that Daphs has ever tried anything else. She thinks about their silly arguments; the one about the slime challenge, the bust up about Daphs comments over her first kiss with Lucas, and it all seems so irrelevant, so stupid. How could they have let all that come between them?

Daphs nuzzles into Bobby's chest as she waits for him to wake up, revering each moment as she falls into line with every soft breath he takes.

"Mmm," Bobby sighs out, content. "Good morning. I could wake up like this every day in here."

"Crazy that this is our first morning in bed as a couple, like, ever," Daphs says, making her tone casual as can be so she doesn't let on how much her heart is swelling to be having this moment at all.

"Aw, fuck, you're telling me," he says, his hands gripping her tight around her back. Daphs holds him in her arms the exact same way, and the pair of them squeeze each other in turn one after the other, a little back and forth game just for them.

As much as it makes Daphs feel lighter, it just reminds her how much she wants to do everything with him, to squeeze and consume and be with every part of him. The back and forth play soon has her wondering if she should make a move...

Before Daphs can decide, Bobby laughs, stopping, and asks her, "How are you feeling today, Daphers?"

Like fucking you senseless, Bobby. Let me ride you every fucking way I can so I'm never not moaning your name, you sexy fucking piece of ass.

"Oh, you know," she shrugs. "It's going to be weird without Priya." Daphs snuggles even though she physically cannot get any closer to him without letting him inside of her. "Ever since coming back from Casa Amor ... I don't know, everything felt so off."

There's a pause, a hesitancy before he asks, "Is that because you don't have Lucas anymore?"

The question prickles her heart like it's trapped in thorns.

"I dunno ... I don't think so, not necessarily. I just feel like I've been wandering about since we came back, wondering what to do now." Daphs runs her fingers softly over his arms as she speaks. "Thank you, by the way, for saving me last night," she adds, bringing herself out of her own head. "I wasn't sure if you would go for me or Priya, or if you only went for me because you thought Rahim would pick Priya..."

Bobby breaths in deeply. "I didn't want to see Priya go, and if I could have saved you all, yeah, sure, I would have, but ... come on, Daphs, do you really think I could have let you go again so easily? Not after you came on to me so hard during that challenge yesterday..."

His tone is joking, teasing her, but Daphs guesses Bobby's been wanting to round on this since it happened, but he hasn't found the right segue.

Daphs laughs in a jokingly indignant fashion. "You kissed me."

"Only because you were so desperate for it..."

Okay, okay, yeah, she had been. And maybe she had been teasing it a little strong, offering the chance up on a plate to the point where she thought he was going to pie her, but he still took the bait.

"Only," she repeats, an eye-roll in her voice.

"Yeah, obviously, there was nothing in it for me, nothing I got out of that..." he trails off, giggling to himself. He holds her tighter for a sec, prodding Daphs. She idly runs her hand down over his boxers. Bobby thrusts. "I know this might not've been what you hoped, but I have to say, Daphs, I'm really happy."