Episode 99: Through the Looking Glass

What do Daphs and the morning have in common? They've both just came.

Bobby wakes Daphs with a surprise kiss between the legs and kisses her for at least fifteen minutes. He even uses tongues, just like Daphs likes. Once Daphs has risen like fresh dough in an oven, Bobby shimmies up the bed, sticking his tongue down her throat as he hoists her legs up. Daphs grabs his face with both hands and kisses him back hungrily like the watermelon sugar on his lips is the only thing she craves.

Slowly, he sinks into her, his breathing hitching into her mouth. And like that, he buries her under him, keeping Daphs where she is.

Daphs is close to the edge, her hands exploring his face, his neck, his chest, feeling him on the outside as he feels her inside, when Bobby's expression changes; it pains like he's had a thought, but he says nothing, burying his lips onto Daphs.

He licks at her lips, and she kisses him back, pulling his bottom lip between her teeth. He bites back with a grunt. He makes his way along her jaw and up to her ear before he whispers, "I want to finish in you."

It sends a surge through Daphs, her whole-body tingling. She recalls her reservations from yesterday but is in the moment too much to want to pause for anything.

If Daphs can get more of him, she'll take it greedily.

With a moan, she whispers back to him "Do it. I want you to."

He sticks his lips back on hers, saying I love you without any words. He presses his forehead against hers until he they finish, locking eyes with her all the while.

Bobby pulls out and flops down on the other side of the bed, bringing the duvet down around his waist. Daphs turns, cuddling into him. Her lower half feels particularly stiff and pretty limp all at once, something she hadn't realised with Bobby propping her up.

"You are ridiculously good at that," she says as she hides her boobs against his side.

He smirks as he looks round at her. "Thanks. You know, it's weird how sex is always better when it's with someone you properly like."

"Yeah, and I do properly, like, like you, Bobby. I mean that."

He grunts out a laugh. "I proper like you, too, Daphs. Like, for real."

"Oh, legit?"

"Best believe."

"I believe."

He chuckles away. With a sigh, he adds, "I'm really happy we found each other, Daphs."

As warmth coats her like a hot drink on a cold night, Daphs snuggles in more. She struggles to get a leg over him, feeling like her thighs have doubled in weight since the night before.

"Me too," she says, happy to just lay there with him for however long.

"It's so nice having some privacy," he adds, looking around like he expects a cameraman to pop out of the bathroom any minute. "I wouldn't fancy any of the others hearing any of all that last night."

A grinning Daphs chuckles. "Yeah ... I don't really fancy walking out in front of them. My legs don't feel like they're working at all."

He spins his head round sharply. "Are you serious?" He asks, his tone thin with concern, but a nervous smile is plastered on his face.

Daphs laughs again, pushing herself up onto her elbow. "They're just a bit like jelly this morning."

"I don't know if I should proud of that or not," he says, his expression clear that he doesn't know whether to laugh or feel guilty.