Episode 25: Rocking the Speedboat Part One

Lucas comes to retrieve Daphs on his own before Rocco or Marisol are even ready. He knocks on the dressing room door, waiting until the girls call out that it's safe to come in, presenting Daphs with a rose and asking her if she's ready.

Since Daphs is ready, and has only been waiting for Marisol to finish up, Daphs lets him escort her downstairs alone, the girls cheerfully wishing them luck. They get to the entrance hall and Lucas stops Daphs from heading through to the bedroom where they can hear the boys, Bobby's voice one of the loudest of all.

"Daphs," Lucas says, pulling her away from the bedroom door, "would it be selfish of me to ask you not to say goodbye?" Daphs looks back at him a little in shock. "It's ... I don't really want my date being planted with a territorial kiss before I whisk her away for the day," he explains with an uneasy look.

"That's reasonable enough, but I can't not say bye to Bobby," Daphs says, keeping her voice quiet. "I'd be really upset if it were the other way around."

"Yeah, that's fair enough," Lucas says, his voice raising to a more normal tone. "I thought it was a long shot anyway, but you get where I'm coming from with the kissing?"

Daphs nods with a solemn smile. "You stay here, I'm going to peck him on the cheek." She turns to the bedroom, turns back, handing Lucas the rose, then one eighties a third time, going to the bedroom in her pink swimsuit that has a convenient zip down the front. It's zipped down just passed her boob's, so she has full cleavage.

The boys greet her all at once as she walks in, but she makes a point of looking out for Bobby.

"You look stunning, Daphs," Gary says as Ibrahim tells her, "Great look!"

Bobby jumps up from the bed he's lying down on, jogging over to her. "You look flames, sweetheart," he says, cupping her face and kissing her. "Shall I walk you out?"

"It might be best if you stay here," she says quiet enough the other boys can't hear, pulling his hands from her face. He gives her a look but doesn't say anything.

"Have fun, Daphs," Noah says as he shifts about, coming in between the beds closest to Daphs and Bobby. "Come and tell us all about it when you get back."

There's something in Bobby's eye, but Daphs lets it go. He's playing it cool, so she's not about to mention it before she leaves. Daphs gives the boys a wave as she heads out again...

Lucas is waiting out on the patio, the rose still in his hand. "All good?" he says, smiling.

"All good," she says, chirpily acting like things hadn't been a bit weird and awkward before she left.

Daphs notes that Lucas' eyes fall to her lips, no doubt checking her lipstick situation. He seems happy enough, his smile is in place as he takes her hand. They pile into the waiting car, Lucas handing her the rose again as they drive off away from the Villa.

They get to a secluded beach, a jet ski floating in the water not too far from the shore. Lucas breaks into a grin, "Ah, this is ideal."

"Do you know how to work one of them?" Daphs asks with a tentative laugh. They're holding hands again, but Daphs doesn't think too much about it.

"Yeah, I love being out on the water," he says, accepting the life jacket he's been given without fuss. He helps Daphs fasten hers before he sorts his own out. "Water polo is one of my main loves in life. I've been playing since school."

"You're so posh," Daphs tells him. "Water polo? What the fuck is that?"

He laughs along with her, a little uncomfortably. "Well, its –"