Episode 16: Two's Company

The morning rolls in quicker than Daphs likes. The lights of the living room come on full beam for a rude awakening. Bobby slips the duvet over his head as Daphs searches for her discarded shorts. There's a mild pain between her legs from what she got up to the night before.

It's good to know that she and Bobby are still on track even after their falling out. It's hard for Daphs to imagine that less than twenty-four hours before she had been crying because of him. She feels a sudden rush to put her head under the covers with him and keep going down and down and down on him, but Daphs is hungry, not having ate much the day before.

She slips out of the living room, hearing him snore lightly, and makes her way upstairs. Daphs showers quickly, not doing her hair, before heading to the dressing rooms. She listens out for any of the others stirring as she treads through the hallway but hears only Noah's snoring shaking the Villa.

Daphs dries herself off and slips into her white, cut-out bikini. Once her make-up is done, she brushes through her hair, giving her perfect wavy curls a lift. Daphs runs her hand through the front of her hair, draping it back casually. Satisfied, Daphs makes her way back downstairs.

There's no sign of life from the living room yet, but Daphs can't imagine Bobby sleeping in for too much longer. Granted, Daphs is up exceptionally early, but Bobby is normally one of the first awake. She decides to make him a morning tea, realising she hadn't done anything like that for him yet.

Daphs heads into the bedroom just as the lights flick on. As she's making her way through, she hears the other Islanders groan and yawn.

"Ooft, you're up early, Daphs," Gary says, half-yawning it out. Daphs spots Kitty alone in the bed next to him and Marisol. "Were you and Bobby getting up too much again last night?"

Daphs raises one shoulder as a knowing smile crosses her face. "We might've done. You know me though," she says, stopping at the end of his bed and leaning one knee against the pristine white trunks at the bottom, "I'm so shy, I don't kiss and tell."

"Like shite!" Gary burst out laughing. He sleepily runs his hands through his hair, stretching at the same time. "You wouldn't make me a delicious morning brew, would you, D? Since you're up."

Daphs pushes off the trunk. The eyes of a few Islanders on her now. "Oh, since I'm up, I suppose."

"What's that?" Ibrahim says, turning over in the bed to join in. "Daphs is making everyone a brew?"

"Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, hang on," Daphs says, stopping again, trying to refrain from laughing, but not really trying too hard. A small chuckle spreads across the bedroom, "hang on a second."

"I take two sugars, Daphs," Noah says.

"Yeah, and milk," Priya chuckles, cuddling into Ibrahim.

"No, no, no, no, no," she repeats, her hands up in a 'hold-on' gesture, "I didn't agree to this. I can barely keep track of one task at a time, let alone multiple."

"It is only one task, though," Marisol says, sitting up next to Gary in bed, but not touching him. "You just have to perform it multiple times."

Daphs throws her hands up and says, "Same difference!"

"No, it's not!" Noah and Marisol shout out to her at the same time.

"All right, all right, I'll tell yous what," Daphs says, slowly making her way to the door, "I'll put the kettle on, I'll put a couple of teabags in a few mugs, and we'll see how it goes from there."