Episode 72: A Doctor and a Baker Walk Into a Bar

In the end, the massive bed proved to only be a snug enough affair for three people comfortably, and so Daphs, Marisol, and Priya are the only ones to survive on it through the night, the other girls all having left before they called it time, leaving the other three to hit the hay, just them.

Daphs had a decent sleep, though it was warm in the middle of her Priya/Marisol sandwich, both of whom Daphs dragged in for cuddle time during the night despite the heat.

The three of them arrive in the bedroom together to see everyone there chatting away already. Their arrival receives a rallying cry.

"Way-hey," Gary says, arms in the air, as he sits up in his bed that Graham and Blake have joined him on, "the other girls were giving us all the details of the pillow fight you lot had last night."

"Yeah," Graham says, "though, it might be better if we got a demonstration, ladies?"

"You wish," Marisol says, dripping herself around him from behind. "Did you guys get to the part why the pillow fight ended, though?" She asks the girls, grinning broadly over at Daphs and Priya.

For their part, Daphs and Priya share a look while the other girls burst out laughing. They stay standing tall, holding one another's hands for the emotional support.

"What was that look for?" Bobby throws to Daphs and Priya keenly, a knowing look on his face.

Daphs looks away, unable to stop herself from laughing, too, as Priya holds Daphs a little tighter so she isn't abandoned. "Well ..." Priya begins, giggling, "something ... there was – an accidental, you might say..."

"Holy shit," Gary bursts out, hands on his face. His grip slips down like that weird famous painting – you know the one, don't make me look it up, Picasso maybe – "Did you two snog?"

"Snogging," Priya continues as the girls all descend into further giggles as they boys look about one another stunned, "is a strong word. It was a little kiss – an accident."

"Yeah, and it's all good," Daphs adds, casually, "you know, Priya and I – we're just friends –"

Well, those three little words certainly elicit an uproarious response from the others. Bobby shoves his pillow at Noah's face, diving on top of it as Noah shoves him back and the pair fall off Daphs bed, nearly making Lottie and Hope topple off with them; Gary reaches over to the next bed to punch Lucas playfully in the shoulder.

Daphs turns to Priya, sliding her hands up Priya's collarbones, wrapping around the back of her neck. At the same time, Priya dives down to pick Daphs up around the waist. Priya spins her around and the pair of them walk out wrapped up in their goofy pose as everyone else calms down.

Outside, Priya pops Daphs down and they head to the kitchen, dancing to their own little beat. Daphs stops outside the fridge, staring in.

"You know, I want something a little more satisfying this morning," she says, looking at the totally full fridge and seeing nothing prepared thus seeing nothing. "I don't want just yoghurt and fruit."

"Oh, you want something meaty, huh?" Priya says, mockingly flirty. "A sausage, maybe? Or would you prefer ... some gammy ham?"

Daphs makes a sound like a horn as she bursts out laughing, bending double. When Daphs recovers, she grabs the tray of strawberries. After giving the whole tray a rinse, she flings it down on the counter between herself and Priya, getting out a plate only for their discarded tops.

"You're a classy bird, Daphs," Priya grins, grabbing a strawberry.

"When it comes to making food, I'm as lazy as they come," she says.