Episode 86: The Loser's Reel

Everyone gathers at the firepit. The boys are lumped together on the left while the girls sit on the right. Marisol stands up at the end of the bench by the girls, an envelope with the challenge results in her hands.

"That was actually one of the scariest things I've ever done in my life," Chelsea says. "Stand up comedy is terrifying to pull off."

"So is pulling off your trousers," Noah says, raising a brow across the firepit at her.

"Shush, shush," Marisol says, holding the envelop up. "Very important information here. So, boys," she pauses with a grin, almost dissolving into giggles as she reads through the boys results. She hoots out a delectable laugh before going on, "Lucas ... your heart was raised the most by..."

Daphs tries looking cool and unbothered, though she will actually be super pleased to get this one. Lucas and Bobby, that's the two that mattered most after what happened during the challenge.

"Daphs," Marisol reveals with a tinkling laugh. "No surprises there."

Lucas' brows shoot up as a little colour returns to his pales cheeks. Gary nudges into him, chuckling.

"Gary, your heart was raised the most by ... Elisa ...  Very interesting ..."

Marisol is grinning throughout, clearing enjoying this as much as the actual challenge. Gary grimaces, holding back a nervous laugh. He does not look at Lottie who simply clucks her tongue against her teeth.

"Graham," Marisol says with dark humour, her eyes ablaze teasingly. Graham is already blushing. "Your results were a draw. It was between Daphs," Marisol pauses to chuckle making everyone else laugh, too. "And Lottie. Ooh."

Everyone else let's an unexpected 'ooh' to go along with that. Lottie looks like she finds that interesting.

"And, Bobby-Bobs," Marisol goes on, grinning at him. "Why don't you have a guess?"

"Gee," Bobby begins, arms crossed over his chest with a mockingly thoughtful look on his face, "Could it be Daphs?"

"It's Daphs!"

And Daphs feel a hundred percent lighter. Every other result can go stuff it; she was Bobby's.

Bobby rolls his eyes, laughing. "What a shock! Honestly, though, no contest..."

"Um," Lottie says, screwing her face up. "Rude."

Bobby looks like he's going to say something, but Lottie breaks into a grin his way, and he laughs.

"Mickey! Your heart was raised the most ... by Elisa. Interesting," Marisol says.

Chelsea bites the end of her finger as Mickey exchanges a look with Bobby and Rahim.

"Ibrahim, your heart was raised the most by Jo," Marisol goes on, "and, Noah, hun, your heart was raised the most ... by..."

Oh, God, the silence is so tensely painful.

"Daphs."

Noah doesn't seem shocked, but he does bite down on his bottom lip hard while Gary puts an arm on his shoulder. Hope does not look at him.

Marisol turns to the girls. "And now, ladies, our turn."

"Time to see some God damn loyalty," Lottie tuts, arms folded over her chest.

"Chelsea, your heart was raised the most by Mickey; Elisa, yours was raised the most by Gary. Hmm. Hope, yours was a tie between Noah and Lucas. My heart was raised the most by Lucas," Marisol pauses to give Lucas a measured smile before her eyes flit back to the list. There's a dark look on Graham's face, but he doesn't say anything.