Chapter 57 (the end)

Sasuke pov:

I stood at the cemetery watching as both their caskets lowered into the ground.

I held my son as Sakura stood beside me with Sarada who Both cried.

I pulled Sakura close as she cried.

I was sad, I was heartbroken actually, they've always been around for us, I don't know if I would've made it this far had it not been for my mother and father.

My mother was the one who helped me with my home life, especially with Sakura and my kids.

My father helped me with my career as a officer. He's been training my brother to become chief that way he could have retired and took mother somewhere nice.

But unfortunately it didn't happen that way.

"Sasuke will now come up and say a few words" Itachi said as I nodded walking up to the podium.

I had on sunglasses that way no one could see my eyes, if I cried, I wanted to show my family we had a strong foundation.

"Uh" I said as I cleared my throat. "My mother and father, were the best parents anyone could ask for, as a child my mother always had those calm redeeming qualities, and my father was more stern, my mother I would say influenced my softer side, which I show to my friends and family, but my father gave me that tough side, showed me how to be stern, and to never take anything from anyone. Growing up I saw my father almost as a hero, seeing him fight the bad guys I always wanted to be like that, I thank my father and my mother for preparing me for my life, and guiding me and my brother in the right direction, they showed our children nothing but love while they were here, and I'm nothing but thankful for that. I know I should be crying but I can't..because I know both of them went out brave and noble and that's something I can never forget, I will love them forever and always"

I began to walk down off the podium.

Their caskets were fully lowered and I just couldn't look anymore.

"You ready to go?" Sakura asked as I nodded.

"The repass will be at the dobe's house" I said as Sakura nodded.

"I already miss them" Sarada said in the backseat.

"I know you do sweetheart but they're in a better place where they always see you and are watching you"

"Heaven?" Sarada said.

"Yes baby heaven" Sakura said.

I drove silently to Naruto's home where everyone, was for the repass of my parent's funeral.

We parked on the curb as we exited the car. Sakura grabbed our son as Sarada held my hand walking into the home.

"Teme" Naruto said as he hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Thanks for this, We considered having it at my parents home but we just wanted to leave it be for now" I said.

"Its cool, you know I don't mind, they were like my second parents y'know?" He said as I nodded.

"Oh Sasuke my dear baby" Kushina said as she walked over hugging me. "Its so saddening hearing about sweet Mikoto, she was my really good friend y'know" she said as I nodded.

"Yes ma'am thank you for your condolences" I said.

"Oh come children, I'll take you over with the others" Kushina said guiding Sarada as she took Satoru.

Sakura grabbed my hand and we walked inside together.

When we walked inside everyone from the station was there as well as our friends.