Chapter 24

Its major time skip time😆 in all honesty I'm ready to have Sarada be older so she can be in school and everything and so the story can proceed. 😌

5 years later (Sarada 5yrs, koemi 12 yrs now)

Sakura pov:

"Forehead, its their first day of kindergarten, how will i cope without my smart mouth child" ino said crying into my arm as i tried to fill out a new prescription for Sarada.

"Pig ! Cut it out I'm trying to do something for my own daughter as well!"

"Oh how is everything going for her now?"

"Well.. things are looking better, I'll have to bring her in for a mri again soon, i remember like it was yesterday when i was sitting and researching that disease passed down through the uchiha bloodline"

"Oh yeah you find out when she was just a baby"

"Yes those little glasses helped alot as well as her medicine but as she got older of course we constantly had to keep switching her prescriptions as well as her medication dosage" i said.

"Oh and what about koemi? Isn't she in middle school now?" Ino asked.

"Mhmm, she's better as well, she still has panic attacks from what izumi tells me, but she sleeps better at night, i mean she's coping now but that event in her life still haunts her"

"Damn, well we should get going we've been here all night, its time we head home to drop the kids off" ino said as i agreed.

The entire danzo situation died down, we don't know why but he hasn't made a move in five years but judging by how he works it seems he strikes every five years. Which means we'll be on our guard.

Sasuke's partner kira...she's been missing in action with the squad, and when she does show up she's a mess.. no one not even sasuke can figure her out.

"See you at the school forehead" ino said getting into her car driving off.

I did the same making my way home. Once i made it sasuke was walking out the door holding Sarada's hand as shadow tailed them.

"There's mama" Sarada said smiling happily.

"Here i am darling" i said as i walked up hugging her fixing her clothes a bit. "I see papa got you ready" i said giggling as i could hear him scoff.

"I helped papa alot mama" she said as i nodded and kissed her forehead.

"Are your new glasses okay? I know you like red so i made sure you got red ones" i said as she nodded.

"I love them mama" she said as she skipped to the car with shadow tailing her.

"Well i guess we should go ahead and drop her off" i said nervously as sasuke tilted his head at me .

"Why are you nervous?" He asked.

"How did you know i was nervous?" I said looking up at him.

"Well... you twirl your hair when you're nervous and bite your bottom lip" he said as i let out a breath.

"Look, it'll be the first time she's gone from us in years, and we never know that man's plans..."

"Dont worry about that, you should know we have protection detail surrounding the place plus i have already her teacher, she's fine with me havinf a camera in there for security measures incase anything happens, and remember I'm right down the street always" i said.