Chapter 49

Sasuke pov:

One month later.

"But I don't want to go"

"Sarada Uchiha you are going back to school! All the other kids have to go as well"

"But I really don't want to mama!" She said as she whined causing shadow to begin barking.

"Sasuke, deal with your daughter" sakura said completely annoyed.

She had been one month pregnant and her hormones were literally everywhere. Little things anyone did bothered her. Which is something she did not do when pregnant with sarada. Right now sarada was irking her with all the whining she was doing.

"Sarada, you have to go, end of discussion" i said sternly as she exhaled deeply walking outside with shadow.

"I'll drop her off" i said as Sakura nodded.

"I'll be here cleaning up then" Sakura said.

"Don't overdo it" i said walking to the door grabbing my keys.

"Yeah yeah" she said as she walked away.

I locked the door, and walked out to see a pouting sarada with shadow who sat beside her.

"Why don't you want to go to school?" I asked.

"What if sumire is there papa? It's just the last time i was at school things weren't too good" she said with a sad tone in her voice.

"Sumire is still having at home issues, it may be a good while until you see her again" i said.

"Are you being truthful papa?" She asked as i nodded.

"One hundred percent, i wouldn't tell you any different, now lets get you there so i can get back here and calm your mama down some" i said.

"Whats wrong with mama anyways? She's being a mean mama" sarada said.

"She's not being mean..when you are growing a baby, emotions change, like if you hurt yourself, you'll let out the emotion of pain and sadness, mama is letting her emotions out because of the baby growing" i said.

"Oh..well maybe i can do something at school for mama to help her feel better" sarada said.

"She'll like that..okay buckle yourself in" i said as she did giving a thumbs up to me.

I began to drive towards her school and once we got there, everyone was seen getting their children out of the cars.

Unfortunately sai was dropping inojin off.

Him and ino took everything to court, their divorce is being finalized but sai has complete custody over their son due to ino showing she's not responsible enough to take care of her own child due to her alcohol intake. Which is bullshit

The dobe dropped off boruto. Who was doing better. His concussion had passed but his daughter was still in a cast but she's healing as well.

"Okay see you later papa" sarada said getting out.

"You don't want me to walk you in?"

"No thank you, i got it" she said giving me a smile as she began her way into the school.

Pulling away i saw my brothers car and koemi exiting with a cheerleading outfit on.

She must have a game today, i wish her luck.

I honked my horn at my brother as i passed by, receiving a honk in return.

I decided before i went home that i would stop by the station, i had to try to convince my father to atleast put me on some type of case, even if it's barely a serious case.