Chapter 50

Sasuke pov:

"Mama,Papa, what are the balloons for?" Sarada asked as we pulled up to the cemetery.

"Your grandparents" I said.

"Grandma Koko and Grandpa?" She asked.

"No sweetheart, for your other grandparents" Sakura said as we exited the car and began to follow her.

We walked for some time until Sakura came to a complete stop.

Me and Sarada looked at one another, then back at Sakura who continued to look down.

"Mama?" Sarada said softly, as Sakura turned around. Her eyes had been glossy as she extended her hand for Sarada to take. Sarada released my hand and walked up to her mother.

I followed behind shortly.

The two graves before had the names 'Mebuki Haruno' and 'Kizashi Haruno' the flowers on their graves had withered.

"These are their graves, my parents" Sakura said.

"Grandma and Grandpa are down there?" Sarada asked Sakura nodded.

"Yes sweetheart, they're down there, but they're smiling down on us. Here place your flowers on them" She said as sarada did so.

Sakura then got on her knees, motioning for me and Sarada to do the same.

"Mom, Dad, this is Sasuke Uchiha, When i first met him, he reminded me of myself, another human being who values work more than anything. He was always on a case, but what drew me to him was how he cared. He reminded me of you dad, how whenever you were around mom you always seemed to protect her and care for her. Thats how I felt with sasuke, even though he knew me for a short amount of time, he made sure I was fine always. We're married now, have been for five years now. I love him and I know if you both were here you would have loved him too." Sakura said as I smiled.

"Now on the other side of me is our daughter Sarada, she's five years old, I remember how you would always say you wanted a grandchild preferably a girl, that way you could dress her, since I was always too stubborn, you remember that mom?" Sakura said laughing.
"Sarada is the sweetest most adorable little girl you would ever meet, she's highly intelligent and smart, she's always been, I wish you both were here to see her too, because I know she would have loved you both" Sakura said as she looked down, her hand finding her stomach.

"Last but no least, this is our new edition to our family, they're not here yet but they're growing and will be here sooner than we know, when he or she is born I'll be sure to make it my mission to bring them here as well. I'm excited to be adding to our little family, even though i feel I already have two kids dealing with My niece, she's the cutest, most sassy girl you would know, her name is Koemi." Sakura said.

She paused for a moment which caught my attention, as I looked at her, she was crying.

My hand rubbed her back in circles, consoling her.

"I miss you two so much, I've been through hell and back, these past few years, and sometimes it's good to have your parents, no matter the age, I feel you both were taken too soon, but at least you're in a better place. I know you two still lend me strength even when I feel like giving up. It's been rough, but I know I'm not alone, I take what I've learned from you two and apply it to my everyday life, and I'm grateful for that. I love you both, and may your souls continue to rest in peace. I'm happy you two are together once again. Mom, Dad." Sakura said wiping her tears.

"It's okay Mama" Sarada said to Sakura who looked down at her smiling.

"Yes baby, I know" Sakura said planting a kiss on Sarada's head.