Chapter 45

Sakura pov:

Ino was still at the hospital and we all decided to go home and pack, i took it upon myself to pack all of her and inojin's clothes since she wouldn't be able too.

Sai could pack his own clothes.

Ino was badly hurt last night, apparently those two men took her at one time, one forced themselves into her backside causing her to have a hemorrhage.

It's disgusting.

After we packed we all got food and decided to go see ino.

When we got to the hospital it was hell being raised.

"THEN RE DO THE FUCKING TEST, THERE HAS TO BE A MISTAKE" sai was yelling in a deep voice causing everyone to stand in shock.

"MR YAMANAKA I AM THE HEAD DOCTOR HERE AND I CAN RUN TESTS QUITE WELL ACTUALLY, IT SHOWS THAT YOUR WIFE NOT ONLY HIV BUT CHLAMYDIA, TWO TYPES OF STDS!"

When she said that my heart nearly stopped. I immediately walked up.

The doctor looked at me and gasped.

"Y-you're world renowned...Doctor haruno... you.." she said.

"Doctor Uchiha now" i said as she nodded.

"I apologize, what are you doing here? I heard what happened in japan"

"Im here on vacation, with these group of people, this here is the husband of my friend who was emitted last night" i said.

"Oh, well maybe you can explain the test results to Mr. Yamanaka" she said handing her clip board over to me.

As i skimmed through the test and diagnostics it did in fact show that ino had two serious std's in her system now.

I looked up at sai with a sad look on my face.

"Sakura?" He said. He actually said my name which means he was dead serious.

"Im sorry sai.. ino does have them" i said.

It broke my heart, ino has been my bestfriend forever and to hear and to know all of this happened to her is so sad.

Sai turned away and began to cry as his head stayed low and his hand covered his eyes.

"Daddy whats wrong" inojin walked up trying to console his father.

"Mr. Yamanaka I'm terribly sorry, there are treatments for these diseases, and unlike the United States Japan has much more advanced technology which could be used in your advantage. You have also the head doctor with you who can possibly treat your wife." She said as i nodded.

"You know I will always make sure ino is okay sai" i said.

"Ma'am can i go see her? I think it'll be best if i break the news" i said as the doctor nodded.

I walked to where ino was staying, she was sitting up in her bed looking out the window.

Once she saw me a small smile graced her lips.

"Forehead.. did you pack everything?"

"Yes, but ino we need to talk" i said in a serious tone as she looked at me.

"Yes?"

"They did a rape kit on you right?" I asked as she nodded

"Yes I'm waiting for the results, i told them im a medical assistant and know the ropes of this kind of thing, but it shouldn't be taking this long" ino said.