Chapter 40

Sakura pov:

"Ino's idea?" Sasuke said to me. I had pulled him into the room we'd be staying in telling him of what was going to happen.

"Unfortunately but ino is good at romantic things so i trust her"

"But our anniversary isn't for three months why are we celebrating it now"

"Because ever since we had sarada plus all the stuff going on we haven't had anytime to ourselves, as much as i want to be against it, ino is right we need this time together, this time to just us, and after that we'll continue on with a fun time with everyone else including our daughter but me and you" i said pointing between us two. "We need this" i said as he motioned for me to come to him.

As i did and got close he pulled me to straddle his lap.

"You do know when we created baby number two we had time to ourselves" he said.

"I mean not really, we didn't really make love due to the fact we were hurrying incase we woke sarada, this go round there won't be any rush we can take all the time we need". I said whispering the last part seductively in his ear.

I could see the tips of his ears slightly turn red as he smirked.

"Well then i hope time stops" he said as i giggled grabbing his face placing a kiss on his lips. His arms wrapped firmly around my waist as our lips moved on each other's. His hold getting tighter as i smiled into our kiss. He pulled away his lips meeting my neck where they began to kiss all over. I leaned my head back exposing more. Although i was giggling from how much it tickled the pleasure was still there.

I could feel sasuke every minute as he grew beneath me. He then lifted me up causing my legs to wrap around his waist. As our lips found one another again. This time our tonguea dancing with one another.

We were about to move to the bed when knocks were heard at the door.

"TEME! SAKURA! What are you guys doing??!"

It was naruto, both sasuke and i grunted, of course it had to be naruto to break up such an intimate moment between the two of us.

Sasuke opened the door to naruto who was in a pajama set holding a cup of ramen. "What do you want?" Sasuke asked.

"Woah calm down, everyone is waiting on you two to get your asses downstairs so we can start a movie and eat snacks"

"You can't just start without us?" Sasuke asked.

"Everyone is with their kids and your kid and niece is sitting alone! Get down there already!" He said as he walked away.

Immediately i felt bad, I didn't want sarada nor koemi to feel left out. I guess this is why me and sasuke have always put things like this on hold. But hopefully tomorrow can be different for us.

Both sasuke and myself got dressed in our pajamas. I had to put light makeup on my neck from all the hickeys sasuke placed.

As we walked downstairs, we saw everyone else talking and found sarada laying on koemi's lap as koemi played with her hair.

Once her onyx eyes found us she shot up with glee and excitement filling her.

"There they are !" She said running over to us as sasuke picked his daughter up.

"I thought you two went to sleep on us!" Sarada said.

"Oh no sweetheart we just got caught up...in something naughty"