Chapter 18

Sakura pov:

1 month later

"Aunt sakura, can you take me somewhere today? It's getting boring here, i want to go to the park" koemi asked sitting next to me.

I pat Sarada's back, as she rested on my shoulder from just being fed.

"Koemi, i know you don't understand much right now, but you know we can't be out and about freely without one of the guys here, look later is boruto's first birthday party at the park, hinata and naruto are hosting and alot of kids will be there, just be patient with everything"

"Ugh.." she said sinking into the couch. "Could you atleast play with me here then? Its boring!"

"I'm sorry koemi, i have to tend to sarada, you can play and I'll watch, but Sarada needs to be taken care of, she has a slight cold and what seems to be an ear infection and i have to make sure she's okay"

"You know, i think you were more fun before you had her" koemi said as i turned to look at her.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"I don't mean to be mean, I'm just saying when you were just uncle sasuke's girlfriend you were fun to be around, now you're always with sarada"

I chuckled. "Well koemi, I'm more than just Sasuke's girlfriend now, im his wife and the mother of his child, Sarada is only a small three month old baby, she's not to that stage in her life where she can do for herself, she still needs me to feed her, change her, burp her, bathe her, and play with her, i even have to rock her to sleep sometimes" i said.

"I know aunty sakura, i just wish i got the attention i used to have before she came, i mean i do love her and think she's cute she reminds me of my dollies but i miss how things were" koemi said as i looked at her softly.

"I know, but say how about one day we have a fun day out just us girls, we can go shopping, buy toys, get food, one day though, i promise"

"Really?!" She asked as i giggled nodding. "Of course" i said.

"And no uncle sasuke right? I hate when tries to get me to eat raw tomatoes" she said as i laughed.

"Whats wrong with raw tomatoes" i turned to see sasuke, itachi, and fugaku walk in.

"Oh nothing is uncle sasuke... papa did you bring food?" Koemi asked itachi.

"Yes we brought food for everyone" he said.

Sasuke walked over to me and sarada who squirmed in my arms letting out small coughs and whines and whimpers.

"She has a cold and ear infection, ive given her medicine" i said rubbing her back. I had to place her in a onesie due to the fact she was catching a fever earlier, so she can cool down.

"Is she still feeling warm?" Sasuke asked touching her legs.

"A little, i placed a cool rag on her throughout the day, if she isn't feeling better by later, then I'm afraid I'll miss boruto's first birthday party, I definitely wouldn't want her out if she's sick" i said.

Sasuke took her from me for a while as he held her. She was now able to hold her head up, so he held her up so she looked at him.

He brought her to his chest as he laid back.

"You go rest or spend time alone sakura" he said as i looked at him bewildered.

"Sasuke, I can't do that while she's sick"

"Its fine, you gave her the medication right?" He asked as i nodded. "Then good, she seems sleepy, we'll both lay here on the couch, i know you've had your hands full today with her, koemi, and kobi,so get some rest, I'll take it from here"