Chapter 31

Sakura pov:

"Mommy! No kiddy rides!" Boruto screamed from inside the wagon.

"Boruto please, we have to find things for your little sister to, she can't ride the rides you want"

"But we've done nothing since we've been here mommy! This sucks!" He exclaimed as hinata sighed and a tear seemed to sneak away from her.

"Ino watch the kids for a moment" i said as she took hold of the wagon as i pulled hinata aside.

"Hinata whats the matter? He's just being a kid, he's excited thats all"

"Oh i know" she sniffled. "Its just its gets overwhelming" she said as i nodded.

"I understand, but remember you have us, we're all here to help, don't let this get you so down"

"Hey hinata , are you okay? Is something wrong?"
Naruto said walking over consoling his wife.

"I-im fine naruto" she said blushing as naruto nodded turning to me.

"She'll be okay naruto" i said smiling walking away leaving the two alone walking towards the kids where boruto sat in the wagon face in a pout arms crossed.

"Boruto" i said as i kneeled down.

"Yes ma'am?" He said with a attitude.

"Understand, that your mother is trying to let both of her children have fun, we will be here for some time so all of you will be able to ride on plenty of rides she just wants himawari to ride first that way all the fun is left to you and all the others" i said.

"Oh, well is my mommy okay?" He asked.

"You hurt her feelings a little bit boruto, I won't lie but she's okay, she understands, i need you to understand too dear" i said.

"I didn't mean to make my mommy sad, I promise I'll be good and ride a ride with mommy and hima" he said as i smiled softly.

"I think they'll like that" i said ruffling his hair as he blushed from slight embarrassment turning back to the other kids

I looked over all the children making sure they were all okay when i noticed sarada rubbing her eyes.

"Sweetheart are you okay?" I asked.

"I think some dirt flew into my eyes mama" she said rubbing her now red eyes.

"Dont rub so hard baby, you'll only make it worse, here let me wash them with your drops" i said going into my bag pulling out the pouch with her medicine.

She was accustomed to doing this so she was good when it came to getting her drops. She leaned her head back opening her eye as i dropped a drop in each eye.

"There they should feel better, let me know if it happens again okay?" I said as she nodded putting her glasses back on.

"She okay?" I turned to see sasuke behind me holding a leash connected to shadow.

"Oh yes of course, just a little eye irritation from some dirt but she's fine i flushed her eyes" i said.

"And the dobe's kid?"

"He'll be a good boy to his mother and sister now"

"Good, he reminds me so much of my idiot best friend" sasuke said as i chuckled.

"Same here, ino pig has always been a handful" i said.

"I can hear you forehead!" She said as i laughed.