Chapter 34

Naruto pov:

"Teme you can't rush in like that!!"

"Idiot! My wife and daughter are hurt and in danger I can't waste time, just follow behind me and help me find them, we'll know when backup comes" sasuke said.

I sighed and nodded following behind him into the hospital. It was pitch black but i could hear the sound of nurses and doctors on the floor hurt groaning in pain.

"What the fuck happened" i whispered.

"Shh stay alert dobe" sasuke said.

"Teme, where are we going we can't fucking see"

"I know where Sarada's room is by heart as well as sakura's office, if something happened they were probably in there but Sarada is hiding somewhere near one of those rooms" sasuke said.

As we followed the sound of doors opening and slamming were heard as we ducked by.

"Where the fuck is that little bitch..god i hate children...i feel groggy..what the fuck did that doctor stick me with" we heard a deep voice say.

"That's jester..sakura injected him with some type of drug it seems...I'll get him you find sakura and my daughter" sasuke said.

"But teme.."

"Dont worry about me, if he's groggy it'll be easier to take him down, i put my trust in you to find them and get them to safety naruto" sasuke said.

"Fine, but once i get them out of harms way I'm coming back to help" i said as i ran down the hallway and sasuke followed jester.

I looked in every room and found no trace of the two, unlike sasuke i had no clue where anything was.

It wasn't until i got to one room and i heard a small squeal.

"Shh sarada" i said looking around.

"U-uncle naruto?" She said crawling from underneath the bed.

"Come come" i said as she ran up and hugged me tightly crying. "We have to go back to mama"she said as i nodded.

"Do you remember the room she was in?" I asked as she nodded. "Hurry and show me" i said as she nodded but as she tried to stand she ended up falling.

"My leg" she said wincing as i looked and saw a shard of glass stuck in .

"I'll pull it out..here bite down on my hand" i said as she looked at me confused. "Bite you hand?"

"Just do it" i said placing my free and on the glass. I gripped it and began to pull as Sarada closed her eyes and bit down hardly on my hand.

Once the glass was out she began to bleed and i ripped a piece of my jacket wrapping it around her leg.

"Here get on my back, just tell me which one" i said as she climbed on.

I began to go down the hall quickly when Sarada pointed to the room she was once in.

"Mama" sarada said as we saw sakura sitting up stitching her wound up.

"Sarada!" Sakura said as she struggled to stand coming over to us.

"Naruto thank you..where is sasuke?"

"He went to find jester, he told me to get you two to safety..I'll explain the rest later, lets just get out of here".

"Mama, my leg" sarada said as sakura took her from me examining her.

"It's swollen" sakura said.