Chapter 19

Sasuke pov:

"What do you mean where's koemi?" Itachi said, as all of our attention was now on izumi.

"She's not in the room, nor outside, so where is she so we can go?" Izumi said

"She was just right here" my brother said standing "Koemi! Koemi!" He began to say as he walked around the safe house.

After a few minutes of her not answering we all began yelling for her.

It wasn't until my father and mother came into the house, worry sketched all over their faces.

"Father have you seen koemi?" Itachi asked.

"No... but i found this down the road" he said holding out a uchiha hair pin and ribbon"

"T-those are Koemi's i placed them in her head this morning... you said you.. you found them? What about koemi?"

"She was nowhere in sight" my father said.

Sakura stood next to me worried holding sarada, as i pulled out my phone.

"Sasuke who are you calling?" She asked.

"Im calling naruto, if what I'm thinking happened to koemi... then having that party publicly at the park isn't safe" i said as Sarada began to whine. "You take Sarada in the room, she must sense the uneasy feelings right now" i said.

"No i want to stay here and make sure koemi is okay!" She said.

"Sakura... i have no time for this, please just go settle Sarada down... we'll all be informed of everything" i said.

She looked down at sarada who's lip began to tremble as if she was about to cry.

"Okay.. but i want information" she said as i nodded.

I dialed naruto's number as the phone began to ring.

"Yo teme, are you and the fam on your way yet?"

"Naruto, listen to me, you have to cancel boruto's party"

"Do what? I cant do that, its about to start like right now"

"Listen dobe... koemi is missing.. we won't make it, if these bastards are targeting children, it'll be light work for them to blend into a crowd of people and snatch kids, cancel the damn party or atleast move it someplace private"

"Koemi is missing? What the fuck? Teme.. what are you guys going to do?"

"I'm going to find whoever the fuck has her and put them in the ground"

"Look... teme, you know how personal cases get... just find her and deal with them the right way..I'll cancel the party, hinata will understand, I'll come by and help with the search"

"Thanks dobe...bring hinata and boruto.. they can keep sakura and sarada company, she wants to help with the search but I can't risk that"

"I understand teme, we'll be right there"

"I'll pay for anything you couldn't use today for the next party"

Thanks teme, but don't worry about it.. this is different"

After that naruto hung up the phone. I walked back into the living room where izumi sat yelling at itachi.

"Why the fuck weren't you watching her?!? Don't you know the fucking reason we're ever here?! How could you leave her unsupervised itachi??"