Chapter 52

Sakura pov:

1 week later.

"Sarada do you have your bookbag?" I asked.

"Yes Mama, do I really have to go? I want to be with Satoru" she said as she bent down playing with her brother.

"Yes you do have to go, me and your brother will be home when you get out of school, you can help me with him then" I said.

"Well okay..where's papa by the way?"

"He was called in to come to the station, so he left quite early" I said finishing packing up Satoru's diaper bag.

"Oh okay" she said.

Satoru began crying as I turned to see his pacifier put his mouth.

"I got it mama" Sarada said placing it back in his mouth.

"Thank you, lets go sweetheart." I said grabbing my car keys and the baby's carseat with his diaper bag on my shoulder.

I placed him behind the passenger seat, as Sarada buckled in behind me.

"Now do you have your lunch box and snack?" I asked.

"Yes Mama"

"Alright good, tell Mrs. Kurenai I said hello when you get in there"

"I will"

I began to drive through the city approaching the school, letting Sarada out, as she waved me goodbye walking inside.

"Have a nice day!" I said as she gave me a thumbs up disappearing into the school.

"Alright, lets go little boy, your aunt's want to meet you" I said as he giggled.

We were all meeting at Hinata's home this go around, and like always I pulled up late to the party.

"Come on Satoru" I said grabbing his diaper bag and carseat.

I walked up to the house knocking, I head a come in and I entered, slipping my shoes off at the entrance. I began to walk to where the girls where.

"Good job Hima!" I could hear temari say.

When I walked in, himawari was walking on her own again. Her leg had began to heal so her cast came off, she was having trouble walking but she's getting back to her normal self. Temari has been seeing to her physical therapy since she was our top physical therapist in the hospital.

"Hi everyone" I said as everyone looked to me and practically squealed.

"YOU BROUGHT HIM OH MY GOD HES SO CUTE!" Tenten said.

"Shhh! His ears girl!" I said.

I went to go sit down, carefully taking him out his carseat cradling him.

"Forehead let me hold him!" Ino whined.

"Can you all calm down! I said giggling. "Let me make sure he's fine before he's passed around like a hot potato" I said as i examined him.

He shouldn't be hungry because I fed him before we left, he's burped, diaper is clear.

"Alright here you go" I said.

"Awww hi wittle Satoru" Ino said  as she coo'd at him.

"It's been a week now right?" Hinata asked.

"Ah yes, he's been such a good baby, he hasn't cried at all, well except for the day we came home with him" I said.

"What happened?" Temari asked.