Chapter 8

Sasuke pov:

"Mhmmm" naruto hummed as i sighed.

"What is it dobe?" I asked as i turned to him.

"Teme im no body expert but I'll say those are alot of hickeys on your neck" naruto said as my hand flew to my neck.

Damn that dobe, how come he can be so observant about me but not during a investigation.

"Mind your business" i said calmly as i took a bite of out a cookie.

"And you're eating a fucking cookie? You don't even like sweets!" Naruto said.

"They're sugar free idiot, sakura made them for me" i said.

"Oh i see....cookies, hickeys.. it's all clear to me now, you hit that" naruto said as i choked on a piece of the cookie.

"Dobe..what are you saying?"

"I don't know teme, ever since you picked sakura up the other day..you've been different.. a good different it's as if you're calmer, like something has been lifted off your shoulders... and i think I'm smart enough to know what the ultimate stress reliever is" naruto said as i sighed.

"So what..we did it and?"

"Maybe you should do it some more sakura might change that attitude of yours!" He said as i rolled my eyes.

Kira soon came back to the car, we were undercover trying to catch a drug lord, and since he centered him self around prostitutes, kira had to dress up as one to get closer.

She can't stand the idea but its what our job does.

"Ugh it's so musty in there" she said as i chuckled.

"Did you get anything?" I asked.

"Eh no..but one of his girls was kidnapped not too long ago...i think that case is going to have to open back up" she said as i sighed.

That case had gone cold for months now, and now women are starting to go missing again, it was so annoying.

"They probably found more outers" i said as i sighed.

"We'll talk to kakashi about it" naruto said as i nodded.

The ride to the station was silent until kira spoke.

"So...sasuke.. hows it going with the doctor?"

"Hn, we're fine"

"Oh they're more than fine he banged her-" naruto said as i turned to glare at him.

Kira's face held shock and her face had reddened.

"So you.. and the doctor you..both..you had.."

I grunted annoyed with both of them. They act as if I'm not a grown man. I'm not a child.

"My sex life isnt neither one of your business, lets just get you someplace you can get dressed" i said to kira as she rolled her eyes sitting back.

I still had yet to ask her why she was walking out of sakura's building that day..

Once naruto exited the car at the station, kira was about to but i locked the doors as she looked over at me.

"We need to talk" i said to her as her brows scrunched in confusion.

"What about?" She asked.

"I saw you like two months ago"

She deadpanned at me. "Well im sure you did..we work together"  she said.