Chapter 16

Sasuke pov:

2 days later.

"Sasuke, do we have everything?"

"Yeah i have the bags" i said.

"Okay, I'll be done with feeding her in a second, then we can check out and leave" sakura said as i nodded.

"Thats fine, I'll be back, im going to go place these in my car" i said taking the bags as sakura nodded.

I made it to the car, and there was someone standing near it, it seemed as if they were waiting for me.

"Who are you?" I asked a brow raised.

"Detective Sasuke Uchiha"

I stared at this man suspiciously, i had no clue who the hell he was, so i eyed him warily.

"Hn"

"Listen, I'm not here to be all buddy buddy, you've been investigating a special case have you not?"

So he was apart of that gang doing this to the women of our city.

"Are you a inner or a outer" i asked.

"That's unimportant, as you know your girlfriend is being targeted by the foundation"

"The foundation?" I asked.

"The gang, listen, if you and your boys drop the case, we'll leave you and that pretty little girlfriend of yours alone... and also that daughter" he said.

Thats when i dropped the bags pulling out my gun.

"Who the fuck are you, and who do you work for"

"Like i said.. that's unimportant... just know we know many details about the case, it seems you're getting no where with finding the heart of the gang, you've only booked and arrested the outers who are easily replaceable, either drop the case or find those two special girls dead" he said walking away as i clenched my gun tightly and my jaw.

I unlocked the car and put the bags inside quickly rushing back to where sakura and sarada were.

Once i got to the room, i rushed over examining sakura.

"Sasuke what are you doing?"

"Did anyone come in here? Did anything suspicious happen?"

"No only a nurse, she came and have me the paper work i asked for, why did something happen?"

I didn't want to stress her out, she just had a baby, she was happy, she was already nervous from knowing she's being targeted, so I'll tell her some other time. Thankfully the guy didn't know about us getting married but he knew about sarada...which means they've been watching...

"Yeah.. i think we have a mole at the station" i said.

"A mole.. as in someone who's like a double agent?"

"I ran into a man outside.. he told me he knows almost everything about the case and that they'll basically always find ways to leave us clueless"

"Oh.. well.. you're not going to give up are you?"

"No.. of course not, not for you or those women missing"

Sakura bit her lip as she stared at me. "Its okay Sakura, I'll protect you" i said kissing her forehead. I looked down at sarada who lay in her carseat. "And sarada... always" i said as she smiled.

"I know that you will" sakura said as she bend down hooking the carseat with her arm.

"Lets get this little one home, she's probably as tired of being here as me" sakura said as my brows raised.