Chapter 39

Sakura pov:

We were just about to land when the pilot came on to the intercom informing us to brace ourselves for the slight impact.

The blinking indicators above us showed a seatbelt lighting up telling us to make sure we were buckled in which we all were of course.

I looked down at sarada who held onto sasuke looking tense. It seems she was sort of scared of the landing part which I completely understood.

The plane felt as if it hit the ground but bounced back up which spooked us all causing us to gasp.

"Well shit" ino said.

The plane bounced some more but soon came to a complete stop.

"Passengers we have safely landed in Los Angeles California" the pilot said as everyone stood taking their luggage from over their heads.

"Here sarada, pull your suitcase" i said handing it to her as i also handed sasuke his.

"You know these bags are heavy I could've grabbed them" he said as i giggled.

"Sasuke please don't start"

"What?" He said raising a brow.

"You know how you're getting..all protective, im pregnant not crippled"

"I know but still i don't want you doing so much sakura" he said as i pouted.

"You know you acted the same way when i was pregnant with sarada, you get so territorial, trust me I'll be okay, i do appreciate you though"

"Pfft, me territorial? As if" he said looking away all smug.

Naruto walked down the aisle accidentally bumping me.

"Sakura! Oh my god im so sorry, himawari has to use the restroom y'know" he said with a nervous smile but all color seemed to drain his face when his eyes moved past me. I then turned to see sasuke glaring the hardest he's ever glared at naruto.

"Watch your step next time idiot don't you know she's pregnant" sasuke said dangerously low.

I grew fascinated with how dominant and over protective he became that it actually tickled me.

"Teme! Im sorry, my daughter has to pee-"

"Daddy!" Hima screeched as she wiggled in his arms causing him to begin to run towards the terminal.

I crossed my arms with a grin looking at sasuke.

"You territorial? I think so sir" i said as he rolled his eyes.

"Fine i am.. but what do you expect i treasure you so much, you're not just my wife you're my home and you're also the home for that baby right now" sasuke said making me blush.

"Mama i have to pee too" sarada said as i nodded wrapping everything up.

As i turned to walk with mg suitcase i bumped into someone myself.

"Oh im sorr-" my sentence was cut off as my eyes widened at who i bumped into. "K-kira?" I said.

"The doctor" she said as she looked past me at sasuke then down at sarada.

"Hmph hello Sasuke" she said as sasuke made his way infront of me and sarada.

"Why the fuck are you out of prison"

"Someone managed to do the impossible... i had no clue you guys would be all the way out here in the states...is everything okay at home?" Kira said as sasuke clenched his fist.