Chapter 14

4 months later

Sasuke pov:

"Sasuke, i think today will be my last day at the hospital"

I stopped what i was doing inside the baby's room and turned to see sakura.

"So you're ready to take your leave?"

She sighed walking into the room. "It's not that I'm ready, its just with so much happening, we still haven't had the wedding, it's supposed to happen before the baby comes but will i fit into my wedding dress now? Plus the preparations for everything, i love the hospital but i have figure things out here too" she said.

"Okay, i hear you and I understand, today will be your last day, its getting closer to the time anyways right?"

"Yes I'm 8 months now... i think we should have the wedding the beginning of December, it's already late November, everything is set we just have to move the date up, because if we wait until late December the baby might come... and i kind of want to get married before then"

"Okay I'll call my mother she can make it happen" i said as she smiled.

"Thank you sasuke I really appreciate you" she said coming over trying to bend down and kiss me.

"Dont strain yourself" i said kissing her softly.

"So everything in here is pretty much done eh?" She asked as we both looked around.

The floors were now padded pink, so that eventually when the baby starts to crawl she can crawl on a softer floor.

The crib was set up with a big S on the side for her name, the walls were painted pink as well.

God i hope she likes pink.

Her closet was filled with clothes and another closet filled with general necessities such as baby wipes and diapers also baby medicine's, powder's, and lotions.

She was set and we were ready for her to come.

"Pretty much, i was in here making sure that everything is perfect" i said.

I could see the joy in sakura's eyes as she scanned the room over and over.

"So... um.. will you be able to help me when she gets here?" I asked as sakura turned to me.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well... I've never had too much experience with babies, you know despite my niece and little cousin's but even then, I rarely spent time with them as infants...what I'm saying is, when she gets here you'll teach me how to hold her and do what i need for as a father"

Sakura's cheeks flushed red as she giggled. "I can definitely help you when it comes to holding her and taking care of her, but for what you need to do as a father, I can't help with that, because like you this is my first child, the only thing we can do is raise our child in our own way, but asking other's who've experienced this is better, such as your brother ans izumi, they have a daughter, we can ask them a question like that.... I know you're nervous sasuke, but trust me, when our baby comes it'll be on instinct that we know what we need to do as parents" she said.

I couldn't stop the soft smile from making my lips as i looked down at sakura. She was amazing and always knew what to say.

"Thank you" i said as i hugged her slightly. I could feel something poke me as i looked down as well as sakura.

"She's kicking, did you feel it?"

"I did" i said as my hands found her stomach rubbing it, i could feel more kicks come from sarada. "She seems...excited" i said as sakura giggled.