Chapter 6

Sasuke pov:

"Tell us who do you work for!" Kakashi said slamming his hand on the table infront of one of the men involved in the hospital incident and the kidnapping of Alexia.

"Why the fuck would i talk to you ratting ass cops!" The man said.

At this point we were getting no where with this bafoon..so i had to pull out that card.

I patted kakashi on the back signaling for him to let me take over as he nodded. I sat in the chair across from the asshole with a file in my hand.

"Your name is Yoshi, right?" I said as he looked at me plainly. I chuckled. "You yoshi, have a wife and child at home right?" I said as his eyes narrowed.

"Is a cop threatening my family?" He asked.

"Why would i do that? Anyways your son.. he's a daddy's boy from what i know, he loves when you're at his little league football games he loves his dad....what happens when we arrest his father for constant drug abuse? Or when we tell his mother and himself his father is operating in a low life gang snatching women, raping them, hurting them...killing them" i said.

I had him now, he was trembling horribly, the sweat on his brow indicated his fear.

"Either you lose your family or tell us who you work for" i said.

"Fine! Look i don't know the guy.."

Kakashi scoffed. "So you don't know who you work for? What type of shit is that?"

"Look..the gang is set up differently..he has inners who get their tasks directly from him... and outers like myself who just do side jobs" he said.

"So snatching  women is considered a side job?!"

"Well the outers are sent to take them... when we return to the rendezvous location we hand off the girls to members in the inner group.. then we wait..."

"Wait for what you bastard" kakashi asked.

"We wait until after they're done with them...if they kill them we toss the body..if they're done with them we knock them out and dump them someplace.."

So that's why so many women appear at the hospital...

"So that's all you know? You don't know who you work for...you can't even give a name?"

"I told you I don't know!!"

"What about some of the inners can you tell us anything about them?" I asked.

"No...we don't converse.. we just do what's told of us"

"So holding a hospital hostage is doing what's told of you" i said scoffing.

"Look we were told if we didn't get that girl back we'd be dead..so he had to do anything.. even if that meant holding that place hostage"

"So you're willing to do that much time...for doing something so pointless" kakashi said.

"I'd rather be locked up than dead..i already said too much..if i walk out of here im a dead man... plus I don't want my son to face me in the grave" he said.

I looked at kakashi who nodded, two officers came in and took yoshi away.

"We're going to get nowhere with this if we don't bring in the person responsible or the inners" i said rubbing my temples.

"True..but as far as we're concerned we've caught all of the outers involved. And based off what yoshi told us, the inners don't involve themselves with capturing the girls..so until they find more idiots to do it.. I don't think any kidnapping will happen" kakashi said.