Chapter 15

Sasuke pov:

"PUSH SAKURA"  Shizune said as sakura gripped my hand and gave a scream pushing for dear life. We had been inside the delivery room for two hours now and finally Sarada was beginning to come.

"Thats it i see her head! One more sakura!" Ino said as sakura grunted pushing once again.

After this push, the cries of a baby filled the room.

I somehow finally let out the breath i was holding as sakura who was next to me, panted heavily and turned to me with a smile.

"I did it sasuke, i had our baby" she said weakly as i placed my forehead on hers. "You did it" i said kissing her softly.

"Sakura, you birthed a healthy baby girl" shizune said walking over with sarada in a blanket handing her over to sakura.

Sakura reached out to hold Sarada and as she did a tear fell from sakura's face.

"She's beautiful sasuke.. your hair" she said as i chuckled looking at the small human in sakura's arms.

She began to open her eyes slowly as sakura stared in anticipation maybe looking for a hint of green.

When she opened her eyes sakura giggled. "She's your twin sasuke... black hair, black eyes, she's a spitting image" sakura said as i continued to look at my daughter.

She was so small yet so big, she was so beautiful.

"I love her so much already" sakura said. "She was born the day of our wedding, i guess it was the right call to have it earlier than what we originally picked..." she said as i nodded.

"Would you like to hold her sasuke?" Sakura asked as i nodded. "Here you go.. cradle her head slightly" she said said as i did as told.

I looked down at my baby as i stood walking her around. Her little hands came from out of the blanket reaching to grab something as i put my finger in her small hand and she gripped it slightly.

She had a small smile on her little face which made my heart swell.

I couldn't believe i was holding my daughter and that she was here.

She began to fall asleep in my arms and as i turned to look up at sakura she was also alseep.

A soft smile met my lips as i placed sarada near sakura who grabbed her instinctively as her eyes fluttered open a bit.

"I'm sorry did i fall asleep?" She said softly.

"Yes but its fine, i assumed you two could rest together" i said as she looked down at sarada.

Sakura undid sarada's blanket and placed her on her chest. "Skin to skin contact is good for the baby, she can sleep with me like this... what will you do sasuke?"

"I'm going to call out some forces to patrol the area... we must not forget the threats, but I'm also going to call naruto to go to my house and grab some clothes for all of us"

"Yeah thats right i never got the chance to pack a hospital bag for this day"

"It's okay, she has clothes all in her room plus naruto should be capable to grab something"

"Well sarada will be fine until he can make it, the hospital has white onesies for new borns so she can wear that until then, but after that sasuke get some rest yourself you may not have given birth but you're exhausted too, i can tell.. please"

"I'll sleep when you two are up, I don't want my guard down" i said. "Trust me I'll be fine" i said as she nodded and shifted comfortably to sleep.