Chapter 47

Sasuke pov:

"How's she feeling?"

"Her temperature went down but she's still coughing, like i said her body is just adjusting as well as koemi" sakura said

We both brushed our teeth exiting the bathroom in my room.

Looking at sarada she was still asleep.

"Some tv?" Sakura asked as i nodded.

We got back in bed both of us on each side of sarada, making sure not to move so much as she slept.

"When sakura turned the tv on she flipped through the channels until it landed on the news"

"Schools in Konoha are set to open next month starting at the beginning of October, after the collapse of our very own hospital it has taken a toll on the entire city" the anchorman said as he began to tear up. " my wife..she was pregnant with our first child, she was having complications so i drove her there that afternoon, i left to go get us food and when i returned there were swat cars and police everywhere. My wife did not survive the collision as well as many other patients. We as a community must do what we have to to prevent events like this from happening, so the city of konoha the police department, is issuing a curfew, no one should be out past 6pm if you are caught, you will be fined, or even locked up, it's the best way to keep criminals off the streets"

"Father didn't mention that" i mumbled.

"He doesn't have to sasuke, you're no longer involved"

"As long as danzo and whoever he sends after you is involved then im involved" sasuke said.

"Yes and that's not the case, i think its smart, with the amount of women and children that have gone missing it seems the time stamp is always around that time so i can see why he did. With the curfew it'll stop the flow of women and children making it hard for danzo to target anyone, plus I don't plan on going out much anymore, I can take care of myself at home even as i get bigger" sakura said.

"I see"

"You'll come in handy taking sarada to school and picking up her and koemi, while i become a stay at home pregnant mom" she said as i chuckled.

"You're not the only one benched from work" i said.

"It'll be okay, I'm sure your father knows if you were to go to work that you'll get yourself caught up in the case, im sure that is for the best" sakura said.

"Yeah that's true" i said as she giggled.

In between us sarada began to stir in her sleep, letting out small coughs as she did.

I pat her back slightly as she did until she was able to rest peacefully again.

"If she sleeps too long she'll get dehydrated when she wakes up, I'll have to wake her so she can eat and drink" sakura said as i nodded.

It was great having a doctor as a wife.

Sakura yawned. "Im sleepy again" she said with a soft smile as she looked over at me.

"Go ahead and get more sleep" i said as she furrowed her brows.

"Aren't you going back too?" She asked.

"I'm good, I'm going to watch tv and if sarada wakes up i can feed her" i said as she nodded.

"Well okay, goodnight" she said .

"Goodnight" I replied as she pulled the cover over herself laying back down.

I waited a couple of minutes for sakura to fall deep into her sleep before i got up from the bed.