Chapter 26

Sakura pov:

"I can't believe this..she was working with him the entire time??" I asked annoyed.

"No.. it wasn't until we got together" sasuke said as i sighed shaking my head.

"I just can't believe she would do this, fine have your issue with me but with my child? How dare she?" I said on the verge of tears.

"Hey, everything will be okay,nothing is going to happen" sasuke said quickly standing.

"I know its just.. why would she do that" i said placing my head on his chest as his arms wrapped around me.

We stayed like that for a minute, i could feel sasuke's muscles relax by the minute it wasn't until Sarada walked in that we broke apart.

"Uh mama" she said pointing to the stove where the food was boiling over.

"Get back Sarada!" I said as she walked over to sasuke.

I turned the stove off quickly throwing the pot inside the sink.

"I'll order something" i said as sasuke nodded.

"So, really how was school"  i heard sasuke ask Sarada as i walked back inside the living room.

"Well, we have folders, and we get stickers if we were good or not, today everyone got a green sticker, i wrote my name five times and turned it in and played on the playground, ate lunch, and took a nap" she said back as sasuke and myself smiled at her.

"Did you make any new friends? I believe one of my subordinate's daughter attends there" i said as Sarada tilted her head.

"Whats her name?" She asked.

"Um...it starts with a S.. summer? Sum-su-...i know her last name is kakei" i said as Sarada sort of stiffened.

"Sumire" i heard her whisper as i lit up.

"Thats it! Sumire! Her mother talks highly of her, have you met her already?"

"Uh..yeah we met alright" she said

"Oh how nice is she a kind girl?" I asked.

"Well-" she was cut off by the doorbell ringing. I jumped up to go get it and it was our food already arriving.

"Well that was a speedy delivery" i said as the delivery boy nodded. "Here's a tip have a nice day" i said closing the door.

"Dinner is served my family" i said as both sasuke and sarada made their way to the table as i prepared plates.

We all sat down and began eating when i decided to speak.

"So sasuke, what are we going to do about that" i said.

"Not now, we'll speak in private about it" he said as i nodded.

"So Sarada baby, do you know what you'll be doing tomorrow in clas-wait.. is that scratch on your eye?" I said quickly getting up moving to her.

"Mama its nothing" she said removing herself from the table.

"Sarada Uchiha stop right there" i said sounding stern as she halted.

"Sweetheart what happened today?" I asked as she began to fidget with her hands looking down.

"Mama nothing happened i told i fell" she said softly not meeting my gaze.

"Look at me baby... are you sure you just fell? You have a scraped knee, a bruise on your stomach and a scratch on your eye" i said .

"Me and chocho were swinging together and we both wanted to jump off when we did we fell, im telling the truth mama" she said adamantly.