Chapter 7

Sakura pov:

2 months later

"Well that was a successful surgery" ino said as we left the room.

"One of my quickest ones too, they should make for a nice and speedy recovery" i said as i began to undress in all the extra garments i had on throwing them in to the containment bin.

"Doctor haruno, these came for you today" a nurse said walking up towards me with a bouquet of flowers.

"For me?" I asked taking the flowers.

"Mhmm a tall handsome man dropped them off for you" she said and i immediately knew who it was as my cheeks grew hot.

I looked at the flowers and also looked at the written note on the tag.

"Be ready after work, i have something special planned"  i read and pulled my mask down showing my bright smile at how adorable sasuke was.

"Forehead what does it say?"

"Oh um.. it's from sasuke, he told me to be ready he has something special planned"

"Mhmm what do you think it is?" She asked.

"I have no clue, we haven't even gone on a second date yet.. so maybe its that"

"Hold up...you two have been officially dating for two months and are still at level 1 of the dating scale?"

"What do you expect ino? I run a hospital and he's always on a case we barely have time" i said.

"I wonder....if you two haven't gone on a second date yet have you guys even had sex yet?" She asked as my face grew hot.

"Pig..why does that matter"

"So that's a no?"

I sighed. "No we haven't had sex...we usually only cuddle or make out in a steamy manner but we haven't did it.. i mean its not like I don't think about it but maybe sasuke isn't ready and I'll be ready when he is"

"Hmmm I suppose...but if you want to leave now i can make sure everything is settled here"

"What? No ino you're not even a doctor"

"I may not be but I've been your medical assistant for long enough now, i know procedure and protocol and if something is out of my job description I'm smart enough to grab a doctor..you go have fun who knows this something special might be something you both won't forget" ino said as i thanked her.

I gathered my things and texted sasuke letting him know i was getting off early, I decided to go home and shower, i had no clue what sasuke was planning so I figured i should be fresh and clean and properly dressed for said occasion.

I put on a simple floral dress, of course embroidered with cherry blossoms which matched my hair, some soft pink flats and a cherry blossom bracelet. I put on my signature lip gloss, and waited for sasuke.