Chapter 46

Kira pov:

"I can't believe we missed the fucking night they went out!" Rika yelled in out hotel room.

"Surely they'll go out again" i said

"No..they're leaving."

"And how do you know?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Dont worry about that, just know they all already left for the aiport" he said.

"Okay we can just leave too, i want to get this over with that way danzo can leave me the fuck alone" i said

"They had round trip tickets, we didn't we have to buy our tickets again to get home, which might take a week or so..so get comfortable here in LA" rika said as i groaned.

Fucking idiot.

Sakura pov:

13 hrs later.

"Home sweet home" i said as we exited the plane.

Everyone began to walk to their cars, which were able to stay parked at the airport. I put a sleeping sarada in the back seat as koemi got in beside her.

Sasuke put the luggage in the trunk as i buckled myself in on the passenger side. I looked out the window to see sai and ino getting into the car. Sai held inojin as ino pulled all the luggage which was just wrong.

Why was sai acting this way towards his wife, I can't believe he feels this way about ino.

Just horrible, it makes me worry so much. But I can't..i  can't be stressed about this.

"You ready" sasuke said snapping me out my thoughts as i nodded smiling softly.

I looked back at the girls and they both were asleep.

They had been like that for the entire ride. I had called izumi to see where they were, apparently everyone was at the main uchiha household.

By the time we made it there, both the girls had woke up, sarada was cranky but koemi seemed fine.

"We're at grandma and grandpa's?" Koemi asked.

"Yes everyone is here" i said as she nodded.

We helped koemi get her things out, as we all exited the car. Sasuke ended up holding sarada as she felt too tired to walk. She was even whining which is something she rarely does.

Once we made it to the door I knocked and barking was heard. I had forgotten all about shadow and i just know he'll be excited to see us. Soon mikoto opened the door engulfing us all in hugs.

"Oh my god, i missed all of you so much!" Mikoto said as she hugged us one by one.

"Oh sarada sweetheart are you okay?" She asked.

"Jet lag mother" sasuke said as she nodded.

"Ohh okay , my poor baby" she said.

Shadow jumped on sasuke's legs and continuously got up and down running in circles due to excitement.

"I missed you too boy"  sasuke said.

We all walked into the home, itachi and izumi hugged their daughter as fugaku also hugged her.

He took sarada from sasuke as she sat in his lap resting her head on his chest.

"So how was your trip?" Itachi asked.