Chapter 44

Sakura pov:

⚠️trigger warning this chapter⚠️

"Absolutely not"

"But sasuke.."

"No...I won't argue this"

"There's no need to argue because im wearing it"

"Okay fine, then im coming with you" he said as my eyes widened.

"You can't! Its a girls night out plus who will watch sarada"

"The dobe is capable" he said as i frowned.

"Why don't you trust me" i said sitting down on the bed crossing my arms.

"Its not you I don't trust, its thirsty men who I don't trust, you're not at your full capability due to you being pregnant, I just don't want a drunk idiot to try something stupid" he said as i sighed.

"Fine, I'll change...i just wanted to look pretty before i became as big as a house" i said standing removing my top.

"You're always pretty in fact you're beautiful , dressing in such a way doesn't determine one's physical beauty, plus you know i love pregnant you, you're housing a special someone who means the world to us and our family, no matter how you look or begin to look you'll always be my wife sakura" he said as i smiled.

"Thank you" i said pecking his cheek as i went into the bathroom to change again.

"Papa are you in here" i could hear sarada as i slipped on a less revealing outfit.

"Yes, whats the matter"

"I need some eyedrops, my eyes itch some" she said .

"Okay" sasuke said as i could hear a bag unzip. "What happened to make your eyes itch"

"Well earlier, when we were outside with uncle naruto, he accidentally kicked sand in my eye" she said as i scoffed.

"That idiot" i said under my breath as i zipped my dress up walking out the bathroom.

"Oh hi mama, I thought you left already"

"Im about to, if your eyes bother you again make sure you tell papa okay?"

"Okay" she said as she put her glasses back on walking out the room.

"How about now" i said doing a spin.

"Perfect...as always....have fun" he said.

"I will, and if anything goes wrong..."

"Dont worry, I'll quickly be there" he said as i nodded.

"Alright, remember to bathe her and feed her okay?"

"She's my daughter too pinky, i think I'll manage"

"Okay, and don't kill naruto"

"Well that's no fun" he smirked as i rolled my eyes grabbing my purse walking ahead of him out the room.

"There she is! We've been waiting!"

"Forehead! What are you wearing!"

"You got a problem yamanka?" Sasuke asked crossing his arms as she glared at him.

"Whatever lets just go" ino tried running out door quickly but naruto stepped infront of her.

"Thanks dobe" sasuke said

"Yamanaka, here are the keys" sasuke said. "You thought I wouldn't notice you hiding them?" Sasuke said smirking as ino dropped her head
.

"Ugh fine...my crew lets go" she said sulking walking out the door.