Chapter 5

Sakura pov:

"There you are, it may sting for bit but you'll be fine, this superhero bandage should help you feel better" i said to the little boy who had just received his flu shot.

Ino gathered the used needle and tools i used as i signed a doctor's excuse for the little boy's school.

"Dr. Haruno you're very pretty" the little boy said.

I turned around and smiled softly at him. "Why thank you"

"My father thinks so too" he said as his mother gasped and her eyes grew wide.

"I'm so sorry....his mouth has no filter! And his father won't bring him back here!" His mother said

"Its okay..you two have a nice day" i said as they both took their leave.

"Kids are so adorable" i told ino.

"Yeah right..that kid just signed his father's divorce papers"

"Oh cut it out ino, just because his father thinks im pretty doesn't mean anything..it could just be from basic observation" i said.

"Yeah right..so hows it going with you and detective uchiha"

"Again Ino you're in my business" i said walking out of the room to another where a patient who was getting a tetanus shot sat.

"You know..you've been keeping things from me..i mean i tell you everything about me and sai"

"Voluntarily you do, I don't ask for that information ino because its none of my business you only make it my business when you tell me"

"Hello ms Watanabe what happened today?" I asked the patient.

"Well i was moving some things around my house when a vase fell and unbeknownst to me a huge shard stuck out and i didn't even know it and I punctured my hand" she said holding up her hand where a huge gash was shown.

"Ouch..did you pull it out or did one of the staff did?"

"I pulled it out in panic...then came straight here"

"Alright..ino i need two injections, a tetanus and antibiotic"

"Okay I'll be right back"

"Dr. Haruno will this hurt?"

"Well the shots will have a small pinch, but as she does that I'm going to clean your wound and get you stitched and bandaged up, I'll also prescribe you some anti inflammatory and antibiotic in pill form so this doesn't get infected, I'm going to give you these gauzes, don't just rely on the antibiotics you'll have to clean this with peroxide almost every day until its healed.." i told her as she nodded and ino walked in with the shots.

I swabbed her hand where i would shoot the shot, she jumped slightly probably from the sting of the alcohol.

"Alright the tetanus shot is done now for the antibiotic" i said holding up the needle.

I shot that as well into her hand where she winced again maybe from the medicine this time.

"Alright, you're all set love, come back in about 3 weeks, your swelling should go down by then and I'll be able to take your stitches out" i said sweetly.

"Thank you doctor haruno"

"No problem have a nice day" i said.

"Oh and sweetheart you're a bright soul, please be careful the news about woman your age going missing is just so heart wrenching...stay safe"