Chapter 51

Sakura pov:

8 months later.

"Congratulations you two, you had a healthy baby boy!" The doctor said as she handed me my baby.

I took him in my arms and admired him.

He was throwing a fit until his eyes landed on me and I couldn't have been happier. He had his father's hair no doubt, but he definitely had my eyes. His greens eyes met mine.

"Want me to let them in?" The doctor said as I nodded.

Soon enough after getting our baby boy cleaned off, Sasuke and Sarada both walked in.

Sasuke was by my side immediately, we had told ourselves we would find out the gender at birth, and he was staring in anticipation.

"Its a boy" I said as a smile made his face and he hugged me lightly.

"Mama?" Sarada said as I looked over at her and Sasuke stepped aside.

"Come here sweetheart" I motioned for her as she came over slowly.

She pushed her glasses up ready to peek at the small baby in my arms.

"Woah" She said looking at her baby brother. "I-is this the baby?" Sarada asked pointing at him.

His eyes met her's as he grabbed her finger.

"Yes, this is your brother" I said to her.

"Whats his Name?" She asked as she looked at me then to Sasuke.

"We said if it were a boy it'll Satoru Uchiha" I said.

"Satoru..I like that mama!" She said smiling as she coo'd at her baby brother.

"I'm glad that you do" I said.

I was elated, honestly I wanted to cry, I was so happy our baby was finally here, I was finally free of being humongous carrying him for nine whole months.  God did he hurt my back. I should've known it was a boy, he gave me completely different symptoms than what Sarada ever gave me. I was sicker, hungrier, bigger.

"How about you hold him sweetheart" I said as Sarada shot her head up towards me.

"W-wait? Me? You want me to hold him mama?" She said as I nodded.

"Well of course, he is your baby brother" I said giggling as she looked from me to the baby.

"Can I papa?" She asked Sasuke as she he looked down smiling and nodding.

"Sit here first, and use this hand sanitizer" he said as he gave her a little squirt of some in her hand.

"Now sit back in the chair, and I'll hand him over" Sasuke said as he carefully took Satoru from me.

He gently placed him in Sarada's arms as I could she her fidget a little bit. "Calm down, you're not hurting him, just let his head rest here" Sasuke said as he positioned Sarada correctly.

I could hear Satoru coo'ing making cute baby noises as Sarada smiled down at him.

"He loves his sisted" I said as I smiled at the two.

"I love him" Sarada said softly.

We made our calls letting everyone know the baby had arrived. Unfortunately I couldn't reach ino, Sai has control over their phone lines and recently had hers disconnected from the bill. Since the hospital is still gone ino, is missing funds, even with the hazard pay the city is paying all of the employees affected by the hospital collapsing it isn't enough for her to be on her own now, apartments cost too much, plus bills and all, I've offered her money but she only denies it because of her pride so I recommend her to work at hospitals on the outskirts of Konoha or atleast clinics but no one wants to hire her.