Chapter 56

Sasuke pov:

"I'll be back, I love you Sakura" I said kissing her forehead as she snuggled into bed closer to the kids who slept.

"I love you too, be safe and watch your back" she said as I nodded.

"Can you reach your gun?" I said as she nodded grabbing it from under the bed. "Its loaded" she said.

"Good"

I left the room. I made my way down the basement meeting everyone else. I called Kakashi informing him of what we had planned.

As I walked carefully down the stairs everyone came into view.

"He's here" Karin said as my father nodded.

"Alright, here's the plan, I want Kakashi and Itachi scaling the back of the hideout, I'll find the entrance and on my signal we all move in Kakashi and Itachi will enter in the back, Sasuke and Naruto will be with me, Karin, Suigetsu, and Kira I want you guarding the house while we're gone, anything could happen, if Danzo is here tonight, we only have one mission and thats to kill him, everyone watch each other's backs and stay strong, If something happens here, you know the escape route" Father said as he turned around pressing a button on the wall.

It seemed to be just a wall of tools but the wall opened and out came a wall of weapons.

"Take what you think you'll need, I doubt it'll be easy infiltrating a hideout of a person of his caliber he's to probably have his foundation members guarding"

I walked up and grabbed some extra pistols and ammo, I grabbed some smoke bombs and tear gas that way we could sneak by and take down members stealthily. Naruto grabbed some of what I did.

I placed some suppressors on my guns that way if we began shooting we wouldn't be heard as we did so.

"Alright we don't need too many vehicles, Naruto and Kakashi we're taking your cars, if all goes wrong, we want the women and children to escape and have atleast a few cars here." Father said as I nodded .

We all began to head out, leaving the house quietly.

"Sasuke" I turned to see Kira.

Her hair was in a ponytail as her black eyes met mine.

"If.. something happens, and I never see you again..can you at least tell me you love me" she said as my eyes widened.

I never loved Kira, well not in that way, and after finding out what she did, its like I hated her for that and now she's saying this. I love only one woman.

"..."

"With everything we've been through together, can you tell me that Sasuke? That even before she came into your life you felt absolutely nothing for me? I've been around almost forever, there's no wa-"

"I can't say that...because I don't Kira" I said.

"So you don't love me?"

"Kira... You know I've never loved you romantically and you know I'm happily married with a family. I'm a grown ass man, I'm not a teenager looking for love anymore..I've found it"

A tear fell from her eye. "So you..okay.. goodbye Sasuke" she said as I sighed.

"Goodbye Kira" I said to her as I closed the door walking out the house.

I made my way to Naruto's car entering the passenger seat.

"What was that about teme?"

"Kira being Kira... go ahead and drive dobe we need to get this done" I said.