Chapter 48

Sasuke pov:

"Please hima calm down!" Naruto stressed in the backseat.

"Dobe she can't calm down, here entire leg is turned a different direction its far from broken!" I said as i raced down the streets of konoha to the nearest hospital. I had my sirens on in the car as i did so

"I know teme, its just she's in so much pain, dear god hinata will murder me"

"That she will, but it wasn't your fault,It was sai's dumbass attacking kiba like that...what the fuck happened to him" i said.

"I don't know, he's being a dick" naruto said.

"How's dobe jr" i said.

Naruto grunted at what i called his son. "He still has a big ass knot on his head" naruto said as i grunted myself.

The hospital took us a few minutes to arrive but we made and it rushed the two inside.

Doctors and nurses immediately took the two as we stayed in the waiting room.

"This is bad, hima is going into surgery and we're far as fuck from home" naruto said.

"Hey, you're Detective Uchiha and Uzumaki!" A nurse said as we turned to look at her.

I tried to remember where I saw her from when it clicked.

She was the nurse i would tell to deliver things from to sakura like the flowers that one time.

"Hey" i said.

"Dont you remember me? I was transferred here after moving out of konoha, Dr. Haruno signed off on it, i heard what happened to the hospital is everyone okay? Did she make it out?"

"Yes, she made it out" i said reliving that day.

"Well that's good, maybe she could assist here, things don't run as smooth here as they did there, Dr. Haruno was the best boss ever" she said.

"Uchiha" i said as she furrowed her brows.

"Huh?"

"We're married now" i said.

"Oh my god! Congratulations! When was it recent?"

"For five years now..we even have a child"

"Oh my god, I can't believe it! Have i been living under a rock?! Congratulations you two" she said as i nodded.

"Well, I'm sure you know but your partner's kids are really messed up, his daughter leg was almost turned completely around but the doctors did say a cast will maybe be on for half a year before she's able to even have it off, and she may walk slightly differently, as for the boy, he has a severe concussion the knot will go down but his sleeping must be monitored daily for a month." She said as i nodded.

"Dobe did you hear" i asked as i looked over at naruto who swiped his hand down his face.

"Yeah teme..i heard" he said.

The nurse went about her day as i took a seat beside naruto.

"Listen..they'll be fine, your kids are strong, they won't go down so easily" i said.

We sat for some time when both our phones rang at the same time.

"Our wives" we both said simultaneously as his phone lit up with hinata's face and name and mines lit up with sakura's.

We both declined the calls.

We'll regret that.

Sakura pov: