Chapter 27

Sakura pov:

2 weeks later

"Are you fucking serious?" Ino said as i sipped my coffee.

Me and the girls decided we needed a day off to relax and catch up with one another since its been so much drama and we've been working our asses off. I also felt it was time to tell them what we found out two weeks ago.

"Yup it was her, she was trying get me and sarada kidnapped all because i was with sasuke" i said still annoyed with that.

"Wow, thats fucked up" Tenten said. "If anyone ever did that to me I'll shoot them myself" she said patting her bag as i chuckled.

"That's why your nickname is sharpshooter" ino said.

"So tenten how are you and the twins?"

"Oh we're great as well as neji, I can't believe out of all of us i was the only one to have twins" she said.

"Well me and naruto had another" hinata said.

"Inojin is enough! I cant deal with another mini sai!" Ino said. "Oh tell me about it, shikadai is ever bit of his father inside and out. I swear if i hear what a drag again I'm sending them to suna with gaara" she said as i laughed.

"What about sakura? Are you and sasuke considering more kids?" Tenten asked as my eyes widened.

"Well, honestly it never came up, i mean I'm open to more kids, but i feel it should be a decision we both come up with" i said.

"I think that's smart" temari said as i nodded

"Oh look guys here's a picture of all of us" Tenten said holding her phone out

"Awwwww how cute" i said

"Yeah it seems keji took all the features of neji" ino said.

"And nala has all of tenten's features, it's like it went half and half with genetics" i said as tenten chuckled.

"Aww come on let me see your kids too guys, I haven't seen any of them lately"  tenten said.

"Well here's a picture of us" temari said