Chapter 43

Sakura pov:

"Forehead we're in LA so are you coming out with us or not?" Ino asked me.

All of us girls were sitting together as the kids played upstairs and the guys watched football in the living room.

"Ino why would i go out to a club, its not like there would be anything for me to do"

"You don't have to drink forehead! You can dance and have a good time, half of us aren't drinking either! We have children too" she said.

"Fine, but no crowed bar, I wouldn't want sasuke blowing his top especially since kira is here" the last part slipped out as i covered my mouth and the girls eyes widened.

"She is?!?" Tenten asked.

Sasuke is going to kill me.

"Yes she is she was exiting the same plane after we landed the other day" i said.

"Every where we go there are problems" ino said exasperated as i looked away.

It seemed problems were only following me and my family.

"Im sorry" i said

"Wait no, im not saying its you sakura its just it seems we can't get a break away from drama"

"I said to hell with her! If she tries to fuck up our vacation I'll fuck her up" tenten said as kauri and temari both nodded in agreement.

I giggled. "I understand but she wasn't alone" i said.

"Who was she with?" Ino asked.

"Rika, apparently they're together"

"Wow the reject and the stalker, what a pair" tenten said.

"They're working for the same person it's so annoying they think they're hurting feelings but honestly they're just damaging themselves" i said. "Rika is a narcissistic jerk and kira is a dick hungry bitch" i said.

"W-well, lets change the topic, how is koemi?" Hinata asked.

"She's well, she's been better, she just started her cycle so she's nervous about that but other than that she's good"

"What about with that whole kidnapping and jester situation?" Temari asked.

"Well... she's like i said better. When she found out he died in the collapsing of the hospital its like a weight lifted off her shoulder honestly, she was very overwhelmed with that entire situation, with sarada getting hurt and her past resurfacing it was alot, but now i think she's finally letting it go" i said.

"Well thats good, its just so fucked up how everything is, why on earth would someone go through this much trouble"

"So are you excited sakura? For baby number two?" Kauri asked.

"Of course, sarada and sasuke both are excited as well"

"Do you think this baby will be a boy?" Ino asked.

"Honestly...no, i think its a girl again. Usually when women have been pregnant once they have similar symptoms when having a second or more children. I feel the same as i did when i was pregnant with sarada"

"That's true because i was always sick with boruto but when i was pregnant with himawari, i had no problems" hinata said.

"So another girl, that would be nice too, she'll have a great big sister, that's if its a girl though" Tenten said