Vanny

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

With shaky legs, I walked out of the elevator and sat on the nearest bench, away from any security bots. I took a breath to collect myself before pressing my Fazwatch to talk to Bonnie. "Hey so... I found another Princess Quest game. I already beat it and I'm back in the atrium. Right outside the elevator to the Fazcade," I spoke into the watch and waited for a reply. A couple seconds passed and nothing, maybe he was focusing right now.

A high-pitched noise played over the speakers above, you know that noise when a mic gets too close? That was the noise. Then, a voice that wasn't the classic announcer of Fazbear Entertainment spoke, "Y/N, Bonnie!"

It was Vanessa, she must have reached the mic somehow. "Listen... I don't have a lot of time before he comes back...," she sounded like she was in pain. "The last Princess Quest... is in Fazerblast! There's... a secret room at the t-top of the staircase... in the center!" I could hear the faint sound of labored breathing before the mic shut off again.

I stood up from my seat and ran to Fazerblast, on the way there I spoke to my Fazwatch again "Bon, did you hear her? Meet me in Fazerblast, we can end this right now!" Once again there was no immediate reply from him, but I would meet him there anyway so I didn't pay it any mind.

****

I made it inside the arena, I even grabbed a Fazerblaster just in case I run into any of the animatronics in here. It was a much more confined space, meaning it'll be harder to avoid them.

In the distance I saw the center of the Fazerblast arena, the energy of the place a stark contrast to the ominous feeling in my gut as I stared at the top. As I walked there I could hear static from my Fazwatch, it must have been Bonnie finally answering. "Bon?" More static as I reached the door leading to the center "I can't understand what you're saying, buddy." His voice was starting to come through a little, I heard "Y/N... get... hurry... too..." I was already halfway up the spiral staircase now, I couldn't see him in the Fazerblast arena down below "Bonnie, I'm almost at the top!"

"Don't! ... Led us... trap... leave, superstar!"

My eyes widened once I realized what Bonnie was trying to say, I turned around to get away but was grabbed by my arms "Game over, Y/N!" Monty held me up as I kicked and struggled to get away. "No! Crap... Monty wake up!" Nothing I did seemed to have an effect on the gator as he held me captive in his arms, across from us I saw the figure of a girl, dressed in a white rabbit costume. The one that Bonnie saw before he got destroyed.

Monty carried me over to her, while I struggled as hard as I could, kicking, yelling, none of it did anything as Monty stopped in front of the rabbit lady. "Look what the alligator dragged in," she laughed. "So you're the one behind all of this? Why my friends are acting all crazy?" I glared down at her as she laughed once again

"Oh no no no. This is all thanks to my genius leader, I think you might like him. He's quite the robotic genius, just like you," she leaned forward with head tilted in a way that appeared to be a smile. "If you think I'm gonna join you wackos after what you guys did, then you must really be crazy," I said with a kick of my legs, which she moved out of the way from. "That's not a very nice thing to say to your friend, Y/N." Before I could reply, the rabbit lady took her mask off to reveal "Vanessa...?"

I stopped struggling as so many questions popped into my head, but right now only one mattered "How did you get out?" Vanessa just shrugged "Call it a magic trick, it's what bunnies are known for."

"Where's Bonnie? What did you to him you... you..!" I was too mad to think of anything. She rolled her eyes as I started squirming in Monty's grasp again "Relax, he's not destroyed. Wouldn't wanna ruin all your hard work after all," she said with a fake pout. "Only roughed him up a little, he just wouldn't stop talking." I once again tried to kick her, which still didn't work because she moved out of the way.

"Y/N, you are being very rude right now," she said before looking Monty in the eyes. I didn't have time to wonder what she was signaling when I felt Monty dig his claws into me, it was like when Bonnie squeezed my arm but 10x worse. "Stop stop stop! Vanessa, please!" I felt tears in my eyes as I looked down at her, she stared back with those cold purple-tinted eyes. "It's Vanny," she said as she put her mask back on "I'll let your little gator friend have some fun before I finish you off later. Bye-bye, Y/N, it was nice knowing you," with a wave of her hand she walked away. "VANESSA! Don't leave me here!"

My arms stung as Monty's claws pressed deeper, I could feel them puncturing my skin now. "Shit!" I hissed in pain as I felt blood start to drip down my arms. This can't be how this ends... We got so close to fixing everything... My head lowered from the pain I felt, tears streaming down my face. I spotted my Fazwatch in the corner of my eye and as a last-ditch effort, pushed the button to call Bonnie to me.

I was starting to pass out, whether from blood loss or pain I didn't know. But as my eyes fluttered shut, I thought I heard the sound of quiet metal footsteps approaching.