Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!!

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

For the rest of the day I stayed inside Parts and Service, the Sundrops that I got from the Daycare Attendant keeping me energized. Occasionally, my Fazwatch would beep. Showing no problems, just Freddy checking in to see if I was okay. It was honestly so sweet.

By the time I was finished with my special upgrade, the doors to the Pizzaplex had already locked. I looked at my finished work with glee, how I couldn't wait to see the gang's reaction!

Using my Fazwatch, I sent Vanessa a message. 'WTF? Why are you still here?!' Was the first response I got before she agreed to call Chica down. I hid the upgrades away so it could really be a surprise for them.

****

"Y/N? What are you still doing here?" Chica asked as soon as she saw me. I simply grinned at her "All will be explained in due time, my dear friend! Just hop onto the table and trust me." She narrowed her eyes at me, which makes sense, I was being weird. But she did eventually get on the table. "Trust me, you're gonna love this!"

I opened her up and got the upgrade from my bag "Y/N... What exactly are you," she nervously started. "You'll see! You'll see! I promise you'll love it!"

****

"Ladies and gentlemen! I have prepared for you something amazing!" Monty made a face at me "What is with all the theatrics..." I quickly shushed him "Ahem! As I was saying..." I walked over to Chica and put a pizza box in front of her, this time Bonnie commented, "Pizza? That's what you prepared?"

"Would you two shush! I'm getting to it!" I snapped before clearing my throat, "Now then, we all know that everyone just came from Parts and Service and you all just let me cram something inside of you"

"Well, when you say it like that it sounds bad..." Roxy said

"By now, you all probably can tell that it's a tongue. Which brings me to right now" I motioned to the pizza box dramatically "All of you, take a slice." Freddy slowly raised a hand and said, "Only Chica really eats food." I groaned, "Guys just work with me here please"

With a shrug the band took a piece for themselves and went to take bite, I watched them with bated breath. Please work, please work, please work... Chica got the first bite, she chewed and looked down at the slice with wide eyes. Then she looked up at me, I smiled at her with nervous excitement.

Next thing I knew, I was lifted up in her arms being twirled around. "Ahhh! Thank youuu!" I hugged her back happily "When you told me that you liked eating but couldn't even taste, it gave me the idea! Plus, there's also some work benefits too! Like, if the parents complain about the food or if it looks off-"

My rambling got cut off by a sudden group hug, I looked at the others with a smile "I'm guessing you liked it too?" Bonnie exclaimed, "No wonder, you're crazy for the stuff Chica!" A large hand came from behind me and ruffled my hair and Monty's voice saying "You did good, tiny!"

Seeing how happy it made everyone was the perfect reward for all the work that I put into these upgrades. "Ooh! Now let's try some cake to celebrate!" Chica cheered before rushing to the kitchen, I yelled at her before she left "Ah wait, don't eat too much too fast 'cause there's still a limit to how much you can take!"

****

Cake, pizza, and ice cream, we basically ate a birthday party. I couldn't eat it all but the others, now granted the ability to taste were gulping it all down. "Please don't go overboard guys, this is a place where people come to eat and have after all. You'll have all the time in the world to taste food," I reminded them.

My eyes started to feel heavy and I felt my body sway, staying up all day with caffeine and then eating a bunch of food at once, the sleepiness finally took hold of my body. Using my arms as cushions, I rested my head on the table and let sleep take over.

Freddy's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

Y/N was right, we work in a children's party establishment after all, there would be plenty of time to try out lots of food. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement, it was Y/N squirming in their sleep. How long ago did they fall asleep? "I think I should take Y/N to someplace where they can sleep properly," I said as I stood up from my seat "You have a couch, just take 'em there," Bonnie said while chewing "Don't talk with your mouth full," I said as I carried Y/N in my arms. He just waved me off "Yeah, yeah papa bear." I rolled my eyes and headed to my room, the last thing I heard was Bonnie and Monty snickering.

****

I pushed off the smaller plushies on the couch and placed Y/N on the giant one, it could work as a comfortable pillow. "Sweet dreams little cub," I said with a smile before heading to the charging station in my backroom. "Night papa bear"

I stopped in my tracks and looked over at Y/N, they still had their eyes closed "You were awake?" They shook their head and repositioned themself "No, the movement when you were trying to push the plushies away with your foot woke me." Darn... I thought for sure I did it subtly "Well, goodnight" They waved a hand before curling up against the giant plushy "G'night!"

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

The sound of my alarm woke me up, well, almost woke me up. In my tired state I grabbed my phone and killed the alarm, before going back to sleep.

"Y/N... Y/N, wake up." I opened my eyes to see electric blue ones staring back. I blinked a few more times and yawned, "Mornin' Freddy." I sat up and stretched "What time is it?" Freddy was looking at himself in the mirror, adjusting his tie and hat "6 AM"

I looked around to find my phone, it was on the table next to me. I grabbed it and pressed the power button, the battery said 100%. I looked at it in confusion "Oh, I charged your phone in case you needed it." I looked up at Freddy with a smile "Thanks." With another stretch, I stood from the couch and headed to the backroom "Come on, I'll inspect you guys now and then go home to change and eat."