A Lot of Things Before Work

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

It's Sunday, tomorrow is when I start to work as the new robot technician and instead of taking this day to relax, I chose to come back to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. Why? Because I didn't get to fully explore the place yesterday.

So here I was again, standing at the entrance watching all the lines to get a pass. I didn't have an employee card yet, so I had to buy my way through the place. I looked around the lobby, as the line moved. So there's a Cafe, gift shop, and then the daycare. And upstairs was where the food court and stage area were, plus arcades. I looked over the map I got yesterday, it says that upstairs is also where everything connects. Ugh, it's gonna be a long day...

****

I don't exactly know how much ground I covered but it sure as heck wasn't a lot, so much walking, so many areas. It's too much! "Forget it! I'll just learn on the job," I grumbled, setting my butt down on the barstool of this restaurant, I didn't even look at what it was called.

After ordering a milkshake from the bot behind the counter, I looked around to try and see where I was. Oh. Behind me was a large bowling alley, at the wall was a cartoon drawing of Bonnie the bunny.

The bot from behind the counter finally came back with the milkshake I ordered "Jeez, how distracted was that I didn't notice where I am?"

"I'd say *really* distracted," a fun and familiar voice said from behind me. I turned in my seat to see THE Bonnie sitting on the edge of the little stage inside the parlor, I must have looked ridiculous because he covered his mouth in an effort to hide a laugh. "Wow, uhh... Hi! Sorry, have you been trying to talk to me the whole time?" Bonnie shook his head with a smile, "Oh no, I just saw earlier you bumped into a wall and apologized to it"

I chuckled at my own stupidity, it was impossible to feel bad when Bonnie sounded so carefree. "Well, I'm glad I could entertain THE Bonnie the bunny" He laughed, "Wow, I've never felt so flattered before!" Bonnie stood from the little stage and leaned on the counter next to me "Your kids or little siblings mention me a lot?"

"Actually, I've been a fan of you guys since I was a little kid. If anything, my little sister became a fan because of me," I proudly slurped my milkshake. "Heh, well I appreciate the work superstar"

"Speaking of work..." Bonnie looked at me with curiosity "I'm actually a soon-to-be robot technician for the Mega Pizzaplex, I start tomorrow" He smiled and ruffled my hair, "Awww, were you that big of a fan of us?" "Hehe, yes actually, I was" "Well, I can't wait to work with you superstar"

It was so surreal being able to talk with Bonnie like that, I was both intrigued and starstruck. From a technical standpoint, it was so cool how different his personality was compared to Roxy and Freddy yesterday. The more I talk with these animatronics, the more excited I feel just waiting to work with them. Not just so I can see what makes them tick, but also to be able to truly befriend them.

****

The life of a rockstar is always busy I suppose, Bonnie had to go after our little chat, probably to perform someplace. I finished my milkshake soon after and decided to actually go enjoy myself in the Pizzaplex, instead of trying to memorize where everything is. So since I was already there, I decided to go bowling. Then, went to try out some of the arcade games nearby.

While exploring, I actually ran into the boss himself. "Y/N! What perfect timing, I was just about to call you" I looked at him in confusion "Call me for what, sir?"

"I forgot to tell you that you need to come in at 6 am tomorrow. Give the bots a check up, get acquainted with the employee areas, you know the deal" Uh, no I don't know the deal!  But of course I didn't say that "Y-yeah..!"

Scott snapped his fingers as he seemed to remember something "Oh! I almost forgot, here is your employee badge. It'll give you access to the whole building, that way you can help those robots anytime, anywhere" He hands me a badge with my name, information, and some kind of QR code at the back. "And, your own Fazwatch! That bad boy there is a thing of beauty, I tell ya," He said while handing me a cute little Glamrock Freddy-themed watch. Once Scott handed me all the stuff, he rushed off to some other place, not giving me a chance to say another word.

I looked at the things that, I assume, are my uniform and decided to go home for the day. Gotta get up bright and early tomorrow after all.

****

There I sat at my desk, examining the two things given to me. The badge was simple enough, basically an ID that gets me through employee only doors. The watch however... it looked like a toy watch one would get out of a cereal box, with a shrug I wore the novelty watch and turned it on.

Obviously there was the time but there were also two squares, one that said map and one that said messages. I pressed the messages square and the screen changed, I had one message from Mr. Scott 'Remember to be here at 6 am!'

I pressed the square the said map and wouldn't you know it, a digital version of the map was on the screen. On some of the map areas there were certain colored blips, I'm assuming those are the animatronics. I looked at the cute little watch, impressed by how much it could do.

"So, tomorrow is the official day I become Fazbear's robotic technician..."