Unexpected

A/N: I see y'all prefer the soft and fluffy ^^ dw I'm not confident in my ability to write actual lewd stuff so I most likely won't post smut in this book
=================================================

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

Working in the Pizzaplex has made it so that I didn't mind loud noises as much as I used to, so being stuck in a room full of screaming children didn't phase me now. I never understood why kids liked screaming whenever the lights would suddenly go out, even when it was the middle of the day. The lights in the daycare went out because of how old the bulbs were, the other employees were afraid of Moon so I was asked to change them even though it wasn't my job. Speaking of Moony, he was helping me change the light by carrying me up to them. "I'm almost done. Thanks a lot for the help, by the way," I smiled up at Moon who held me in his arms. "It's too early for me to be dealing with screaming kids," he grumbled. I let out a laugh as I finished screwing in the last light bulb. "Done! You can put me down now." Moon 'flew' over to the security desk and gently put me down on it, then immediately leaving to get away from the noisy kids.

I hopped off the desk and flipped the light switch on, getting briefly blinded by the sudden change. The screaming slowly stopped as the catchy music of the daycare started up again, cheers came from both children and their tired parents. I also let out a breath of relief before leaving the room.

Out of habit, I looked down at my Fazwatch to see if I missed any message from my workmates or the other animatronics. My body was basically on autopilot mode now, as I made my way to the door that leads to the utility tunnels. Since I wasn't paying attention to where I was looking, I bumped into something. But... things don't usually squeak when you bump into them.

I looked down in front of me and was surprised to see- "Gregory?" My eyes went wide, I hadn't seen him since the Vanny Incident. "Y/N! I was looking for you!" He smiled up at me, I just stared back in confusion, "What the heck are you doing back here kid? Guests don't have access to this place."

He nervously chuckled, "I kind of... snuck in?" I sighed and took hold of his hand "Alright you little rascal, I'm taking you to your parents." Gregory tried to protest as I lead him through the tunnels, "But...! Oh fine... can I at least get some food first though? I'm really hungry." I looked back at him to say that he could eat when we find his parents, but he stared up at me with those puppy dog eyes and I couldn't refuse. "Fine, we can head to the food court," I sighed. "Yes! Thanks Y/N!"

****

I told Gregory to sit at one of the circle tables nearby while I ordered us a pepperoni pizza and some Fizzyfaz. "Taking a pizza break, Y/N?" The cheerful voice of Chica came from beside me. I smiled up at the chicken, who was holding a pizza box in her hand. "Hey Chica! I'm just getting some food for me and Gregory," I pointed to the boy who was looking around the atrium in awe.

"You have a brother too?" She looked back at me in confusion. I shook my head, "Oh, no he's just a lost kid. Actually, we met here that night." Chica thought for a second before she realized what night I was referring to. "Oh no... we didn't scare him did we?" I gave her a reassuring pat on the arm "I don't think he ever ran into you guys, so don't worry."

We talked a bit more before my order arrived and she had to leave to deliver the pizza she was holding to some family. "See you later, N/N!" I waved goodbye to her as I brought the pizza and sodas to where Gregory was.

"Was that Chica?" Gregory asked once I came back. "Mhm, she was just asking about you." I put a slice on his plate and handed him his soda, which he immediately started eating. "Woah, slow down buddy! Did you skip breakfast or something?" He stared up at me before swallowing what was in his mouth with a nervous smile, "Heh... something like that S-so! What did you and Chica talk about?" I gave him a confused look but answered anyway, "Well, she thought you were my brother, but I told her about how you were led here by Vanny." Gregory was mid-chew when he asked, "Vanny?"

"The rabbit lady you saw. She was actually being controlled and- it's a long story. Point is, you don't need to worry about her coming back any time soon," I said while remembering the crazy long explanation of how Glitchtrap came to be. Gregory seemed satisfied with my answer and continued to happily scarf down his food. I let him eat as much as he wanted while I just sipped my drink and looked around the atrium, watching the passing customers and the occasional S.T.A.F.F. bot.

While I was people watching, I spotted a certain animatronic coming to us. "Hi there superstar," I greeted him. "Hey! That's my line," Bonnie whined as he ruffled my hair. "Well, well, what brings you back here kiddo?" He turned to Gregory with a surprised look. "I wanted to...," Gregory started with his mouth full before swallowing and gulping down some Fizzyfaz. "I came back to thank you guys for helping me." I had to hold myself back from audibly 'aww'-ing at the kid's sweet gesture. Meanwhile, Bonnie gave him a little pat on the head, "Well, that's awfully nice of you superstar!"

"Speaking of help...," I said "I think it's about time we get you back to your parents, Gregory." Bonnie paused and looked around, only realizing now that the kid's parents weren't nearby.