The Next Day

A/N: BTW if you guys liked that animatic I made, I draw so if you wanna follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok or YouTube just look up Spirit0fBoredom
=================================================

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

My eyes slowly opened up to bright shining light, the intensity of it made me hiss in pain. "Good morning sleeping beauty," I heard Freddy's voice. "Shhhh! Shhhh! Too loud...!" Wait a second... I sat up quickly and turned to where the voice came from, bad idea, my head started to hurt like crazy. "Ah! My head," I grumbled as I put my hand on my temple. "Here, drink some water." Freddy held out a glass of water for me, I took it and downed the entire thing. "Regretting last night?" I could hear a cocky tone in his voice, I ignored him and asked, "What time is it?"  "11 AM"

I looked up at him in shock "What- Ow!" My head was still hurting. "It's the next day," Freddy calmly spoke as he looked himself over in the mirror. "Oh, I need to get home!" Freddy stopped me before I could get up, "And risk getting caught by the construction crew?" He had a point, but still... "If you're worried about how your family will react, tell them you're staying over at a friend's house. It is partly true anyway," Freddy said as if he was reading my mind. I grabbed my phone from the table to do just that "I'll go get you some food," he said as he walked out the door.

Looking around the room, I noticed that Freddy had the curtains closed so nobody could see inside. I decided to lay against the giant Freddy plush that was on the couch next to me, taking the time to rest my eyes and relax in the silence of the room.

Freddy came back in the room with some bread and some more water. "There's a lot of dough readily available in the kitchen so...," he said as he placed them in front of me. "Wow, you made me breakfast? Drunk me must have really advanced our friendship," I said as I took a bite of the bread. "Or I just missed sober you," Freddy smiled. I rolled my eyes and avoided looking at him as I felt my cheeks warm up a little.

****

I felt much better now, after eating what was technically breakfast I took a nap on Freddy's couch. Now it was 2 in the afternoon, Freddy was sitting in the chair next to his vanity while I stayed on the couch. "So, two more days until the Mega Pizzaplex opens again. You excited to get back to your adoring fans," I asked. "Well, I do miss having kids running around the Pizzaplex," he admitted with a smile. "Miss being a dad?" Freddy scoffed playfully, "Yeah, sure. What about you though? I'm sure with Pirate's Cove opening, you'll be much busier fixing Foxy up from drunk patrons!" I hadn't even thought of that!

I let out a groan as I laid back on the giant Freddy plush on the couch, "You're right, Foxy would be get high priority too since he'll be surrounded by drinks." "Well... just hope that nobody gets too close so he doesn't end up malfunctioning." Someone probably will though, better ask for some waterproof material to cover his insides. That way only his casing will need to get cleaned up. "Thanks Freddy, you actually helped me fix a problem for future me," I said to the bear as I went to text Scott. "Oh, well, you're welcome!" He smiled. "God that's cute..."

.
.
.

"Did I say that out loud?" I looked at Freddy with wide eyes, he let out a nervous chuckle as he nodded. "What's cute?" He innocently asked.

No point in trying to cover it up now, I played with the end of my shirt in embarrassment "You're... little ear thing. They wiggle around a lot so, I always notice them." This time, Freddy was the one who felt embarrassed. His ears twitched faster as he avoided eye-contact. "O-Oh... I guess I never really noticed. Thank you?" "Heh, no problem?"

The two of us sat in semi-awkward silence for a couple minutes. "Hey, Y/N I have a question," Freddy started. I looked up at him curiously, he continued, "Why do you keep those old plushies down in Parts and Service?"

"Oh, well when I first started working here I thought I would be spending most of my time in there. I've brought those things with me everywhere since I first got them, especially the Freddy one-" I covered my mouth once I realized what I just said, my cheeks went pink from embarrassment. Freddy smiled at me "You're favorite has always been Freddy Fazbear, huh?" I stuttered, "Yeah... I told you before, but I guess I wasn't a hundred percent honest about just how big a fan I am."

"Well, with you staying in my room right now. I would hope that I've done good to honor that fixation of yours?" I spoke before I even realized what I was saying, "Don't worry. You've definitely become my favorite version of Freddy." The bear smiled brightly, his ears wiggling happily "Well, that's great to hear."

"Though, now that you brought up the plushies, I should probably bring them back home by now. I kinda miss having them in my bed," I said the last part with a laugh. "Aw, you sleep with the plushies?" Freddy cooed. "Don't go teasing me about that, Fazbear. Your whole room is covered in plushies!" I emphasized by patting the giant Freddy plush I was laying against. He held his hands up in defense as he laughed, "I wasn't gonna tease you, honestly!"