Stubborn

A/N: Sorry it's been a while since I updated, been feeling bad these few days. Which also might be why the flow of this chapter is wonky.
=================================================

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

I woke up to find myself in a first-aid station, my arms aching as I did. I tried to move but was immediately stopped by a large paw "Woah... superstar! Be careful... 'M still bandaging you," Bonnie said. I examined him while he focused on my injuries, he looked dirty and there where little cracks around his jaw. "Your voicebox is broken," I pointed out. "It... only thing she... was aiming for," he said as he helped me back up to my feet. "Let's get you to Parts and Service, I can't listen to you like this." I pulled him along with me, not letting him say 'no'.

We took the utility tunnels to stay hidden from Vanny and the others. "I saw it... really was... the secret room," Bonnie said on the way there. "Then, she was telling the truth. Maybe Vanessa really broke through the control, if only for a little bit."

****

The repair process didn't take too long, there are a lot of extra parts around the room for small scale repairs like this. I just followed the instructions and the machine would adjust the voicebox accordingly.

"Thanks for the fix, superstar," Bonnie smiled "I should be thanking you for saving my life," I replied looking down at my bandaged up arms. I felt his paw on my head as he gave a comforting pat "This is getting dangerous Y/N, we should stop and just survive the rest of the night," he said with a serious look. I stepped back in shock "Bon, we can't just leave our friends like this!"

"I want them back too N/N, but let's be realistic. You already got really hurt tonight, if you're caught again they'll kill you!" I didn't have a quick response back, and the silence between the two of us as we stood there staring at each other already said enough. He was right, no matter how hard I could believe that my friends would never do that, right now they were just machines following a dangerous code.

"Stay here, I'll go back to Fazerblast," Bonnie commanded as he stomped towards the door. "I'm coming with, and you can't stop me!" I said as I followed behind him. He immediately turned around and stared me down "8 feet tall animatronic against a human, do the math Y/N. You're staying here and that's final." Without another word Bonnie left Parts and Service, locking the door behind him and leaving me all alone.

I ran to the door and slammed my fist on it as hard as I could, not really to break it open, but just to cool off some frustration. Getting out another way would be no problem, I mean the doors to everyone's green rooms are still unlocked, it would just take longer for me to get back to Fazerblast. But without Bonnie to help me now, I'd have to find my own way to defend myself in case I screw up. Good thing I grabbed a Fazerblaster earlier. I also decided to take my tool belt with me, surely that would come in handy.

Now prepared, I left Parts and Service through Bonnie's utility door. Which made me realize, I've only ever been inside of Roxy's and Freddy's rooms. Bonnie's  green room was a combination of lavender and purple shades, there were Glamrock Bonnie plushies all around and a set of bowling pins in the corner, across from those were a few bowling balls.

Wait... I shook my head once I realized that I was just checking out the room now "Focus, Y/N! Get to Fazerblast and beat the last Princess Quest," I said to myself before making my way out of the room. But not before noticing a Monty plush on Bonnie's chair in front of the vanity. I smiled to myself at the cuteness, plus I could use it to tease them once this was all over.

****

I was able to sneak into the atrium with no issues, there weren't many S.T.A.F.F. bots between Rockstar Row and here. The problem was getting into Fazerblast itself, the place was being patrolled by security bots and the animatronics. Vanny must have known that we would come back for the Princess Quest game.

From where I was hiding, I could see Roxy, Chica, and Monty roaming around, the other two must be inside Fazerblast. I snuck through where there were barely any bots quickly and quietly, the last thing I want right now is to draw the attention of any of the animatronics. The entrance to the laser tag arena was a couple steps away from me now, I hid behind one of the pillars nearby as they made their rounds near Fazerblast.

Suddenly, my Fazwatch beeped and I tried to quiet it down with my hand. "I heard that!"My eyes widened as I heard Roxy approach and I ran to hide somewhere before I was seen, the nearest place being a bathroom. Once inside, I heard Bonnie's voice whisper-yelling at me through the watch, "What the hell are you doing here? I told you to stay in Parts and Service!"

I listened through the door for any sign that Roxy or any other animatronic was nearby, once I was sure that no one was outside, I cracked open the door and peaked out to look for where Bonnie was "Where are you?"

"Inside Fazerblast, I saw you just before you ran and hid." I closed the door and glared down at my watch as if he could see me "Sabotage!" I gasped. "Go back to Parts and Service, Y/N. I mean it." I rolled my eyes and peaked out the door again "I'm already this far Bonnie, the only way you're gonna stop me is to beat Princess Quest," I hissed into my watch before sneaking out the bathroom. "Are you seriously making this a race? Y/N!" I shushed him, "I'm not hiding anymore, so keep quiet if you don't wanna get me killed!"

Biggest Fan [Glamrock Freddy x Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें