Exhausting

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

Before I left for the Pizzaplex, I got a message from Foxy telling me to bring some workout clothes because Chica wants to go exercising tonight. I shrugged and went to pack some loose fitting clothes, while I was in the middle of doing so, I got another message on my Fazwatch. It was Freddy saying to pack some water and a change of clothes for after the workout. With a smile I replied with, "Will do papa bear"

****

I snuck in the Pizzaplex once the construction crew left and stayed with Foxy in Parts and Service until we were sure that no other humans were left.

"Why didn't you just get changed while we were waiting," Foxy complained as I went to the bathroom on the way to Mazercise. "With you in the room too? Yeah right!" I said as I closed the door "Don't even trust yer best friend? I'm hurt!" I exited the bathroom wearing my workout clothes "Who says you're my best friend?" Foxy looked at me offended "How could you?!" I just rolled my eyes and kept walking to Mazercise with him trailing behind me.

"Good evening band," I greeted as I entered the room. Monty whistled, "Welcome back small fry" I put my hand on my hip "I'm not even that small, you're just a giant robot. And, you've seen me in my pajamas before so quit the staring." Freddy walked up to Monty and placed a hand on his shoulder "Yes Monty, it's very rude you know," he said with a close-eyed smile. Monty was about to respond with something snarky but cut himself off, "Ah! Ah! Okay, let go already!"

My attention was pulled away from the two guys by Chica clearing her throat at the front of the room. "Okay gang! Ready to exercise?" She asked excitedly. Only me and Foxy enthusiastically replied, "Yeah!"

I could have sworn I heard Bonnie even say, "Oh, poor, sweet things." Before we started.

****

"Oh my god" I laid on the floor panting with my limbs all spread out. I know that her whole image is supposed to be super fit yet still loves to eat, but holy crap that was intense. Even the others are tired! "Why did we agree to this again," I heard Bonnie whine from across the room. "Cause... it's Chica... you just can't say 'no'," Roxy panted.

I pulled my sweaty body up from the floor to a sitting position to drink some more water. Chica was sat at the front looking fine, like she was barely tired. The others were in a similar state as me, damn these animatronics were realistic. Bonnie was laying on his back like me, Monty was sitting down, Roxy was on her belly, Foxy was sat against the wall, and Freddy was leaning against the food counter next to the exercise area. I took a swig of my remaining water until it was all gone. "Want a refill?" Freddy pointed to the soda dispensers behind the counter with a tired smile "I'll be good for a while," I said as I shook my head.

Eventually, we started to recover from the exercising. The others stayed seated on the floor while I stood up "Yeah, I've been sitting in this for a while now. I'm gonna go shower," I cringed at my sweaty clothes as I left the animatronics and headed to the locker room.

Freddy's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

"I'm sorry about your shoulder, Monty," I said once Y/N was out of the room. "It's fine, didn't hurt THAT much," Monty said as he touched where I put my hand earlier. "Jealousy's quite the look on ya Freddy," Bonnie grinned. "I-I wasn't jealous," I exclaimed. "So what, you hurt Monty for no reason?" "Of course not!"

"Just admit you were jealous," Foxy chimed in. "Not you too Foxy..." He shrugged "It be plain as day, you didn't like how Montgomery here was starin' at yer treasure." I felt my cheeks heat up and I shook my head "You guys are being ridiculous... It was just safety programing, that's all." Bonnie stated, "We can't even harm people, Freddy. We're not like those older models."

Roxy then asked, "Wait, do you really like Y/N that way?" I shook my head "Nooo. Maybe? I don't know!" Chica gasped dramatically at that "You do!" "I... enjoy their company."

"Duh, they're fun to be around. Even I can admit that," Monty joined in the conversation. "So what can we do to know for sure that Freddy likes Y/N?" Chica thought out loud. "He needs to experience that, 'oh wow' moment. When he sees them and the rest of the world just disappears from view," Foxy explained. We all stared at him wide-eyed, and he nervously twisted his hook around "I uh.. read it in a book before..."

Eventually, Y/N came back in with fresh clothes. "Phew! Okay, I'm all good for the rest of the night now," they said with a smile. "Something more chill, I don't wanna be passed out all day tomorrow." They strolled over to the drink dispensers behind the counter and filled up their tumbler. "We could stay here, play Truth or Dare," Chica suggested. I narrowed my eyes at her, it was bad enough having Bonnie and Foxy playing matchmakers but now everyone else wanted to as well. "Ooh! That sounds fun!" Y/N exclaimed.

We all moved to sit in a circle in the middle of the room, I was in between Monty and Roxy, next to her was Bonnie, then Foxy, then Y/N and then Chica. The only bottle around to spin was Y/N's water, which they let us use. "Okay, who wants to go first?" Roxanne reached her hand out "Me!" Then she spun the bottle as strong as she could.