Someone's Drunk

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

It's almost been two weeks, only a few more days until the Mega Pizzaplex opens up again. By now, Pirate's Cove has finished construction, all that's really left now is to furnish it.

"And that's why I bring you here tonight, my friends," Foxy announced. There we all were, stood outside of the soon-to-be restaurant on the third floor. I think management's idea was to get the adults drinking near the dancefloor so they could loosen up and let their kids spend as much money as they want on the arcade games.

"So we could explore the restaurant where you're gonna be living in?" I asked the pirate fox. "No, my silly little friend. We're gonna crack open some of the bottles in there," he pointed with his thumb. "Can... you guys even get drunk?" I asked since, I didn't exactly include that ability when I gave them stomachs. "We'll find out!" Foxy exclaimed before opening the doors to the restaurant.

Freddy's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

Turns out, we couldn't get drunk. "Ah, kinda feeling it now," Y/N sighed as they drank some beer. "That might be because you and Monty did shots earlier," I said. "Hey, at least I figured out that alcohol has no affect on you guys!"

"So you gave us the flavor, and the feeling, yet none of the fun," Bonnie complained as he drank a glass of bourbon. "I can crack open that head of yours and mess with some wires, maybe then you can feel drunk," Y/N grinned "Not a good idea to work on robots when you're tipsy," I said, putting my hand on their shoulder to stop them from standing up. Foxy then sighed, "Well, this was a bust. I was really hoping something would happen." Y/N reached over to pat his arm "Sorry buddy," they apologized. I decided to grab the bottles around the counter top and put them away, since clearly the plan to get drunk didn't work.

"Hiiiii Freddyyyyy," Y/N yelled. I approached the group with a confused look, until I noticed everyone else's empty cups near Y/N on the counter. "OH MY GOD YOU GUYS," I yelled once I realized what happened. "Don't worry, it wasn't enough to give them alcohol poisoning. I checked," Chica said "You were meant to be the responsible one when I'm not around, Chica!" The other four simultaneously said, "Hey!"

"Relaaaax papa bear, I'm a grown-ass adult. I can handle my alcohol," Y/N said with pride, leaning against the counter in an attempt to look cool. "Exactly, they can take care of themself just fine," Bonnie chimed in. I shot him a look before turning back to Y/N "Walk over to me without falling then." They scoffed, "That's easy!" As they walked, they held their arms up as if to say 'I told you so', then immediately tripped soon after. I went to catch them before they could land on the floor, my arms held onto theirs as they were halfway kneeling. "Guess I've really fallen for you, eh?" Y/N said with a grin. "Huh, so they're a flirty drunk," I heard Roxanne say.

I simply rolled my eyes and pulled them back up to their feet. "They can take care of themself just fine? Y/N can barely do that sober," I chastised the group. "I find that insulting," Y/N mumbled. "Would you relax, Freddy? Nothing bad's gonna happen," Bonnie said as he pulled Y/N out of my arms.

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

Bonnie and Freddy started arguing, which I decided not to pay attention to. Instead, I walked back over to the counter where the others were "You guys wanna head to the dancefloor," I asked while tilting my head towards the door.

We passed the two arguing animatronics with no problem, they were too engrossed in their conversation to notice us.

"HIII MUSIC MAN!" I waved happily up at the large DJ spider. "Wow, you're loud," Monty laughed. Music Man seemed to smile back before pointing down at the turntables with a tilt of his head, must be his way of asking for what song to play. I respond with, "Surprise me!" He seemed to think for a little before playing a song.

Freddy's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

"Why are you acting all protective over them?" I got distracted from Bonnie's argument, when I heard slightly muffled music start to play. "Music Man's playing something," Bonnie stated. I looked behind him to see the rest of the group no longer there "Looks like the others went to the dancefloor," I pointed out.

The two of us made our way over to the dancefloor to see Chica, Foxy, Monty, Roxy and Y/N. Bonnie started laughing, "Who chose this song?" I tuned into what the lyrics were saying "Tight as a virgin boy don't get nervous (tight!)" I felt my whole face heat up

"Music Man chose it!" Y/N yelled to us with a smile, before singing along to the next lyrics. "Oh, how I wish I had access to the security cams right now," Bonnie snickered. I looked at him disapprovingly but he just ignored me and joined the dancefloor.

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

I made my way over to Freddy, who was once again standing at the edge of the dancefloor "Still upset papa bear?" I said with a fake pout. "Are you going to keep calling me that all night?" He said with a bored expression.

I got as close as I could to his face, which wasn't much considering how tall he was compared to me. "What? You want me to call you somethin' else?" I said with a smirk. Freddy's ears started wiggling a lot and I could feel his temperature rise, he looked cuter than normal. I tilted my head innocently and teased, "What's with that reaction? What are you thinking Fazbear?" He covered his face with his hand as if to hide his invisible blush "I think I prefer you sober."