Foxy and Gregory

A/N: sorry for the late update! But we're finally getting to the falling in love phase
=================================================

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

Gregory and I made our way up to the ice-cream shop in Bonnie Bowl to get those milkshakes, he wanted Chocolate and I wanted F/F. "So, how's school been? Made any friends?" I asked him after ordering our drinks. He thought for a moment before turning to me, "Hmmm... I met this kid named Chris, he's quiet and sits alone but I think he's alright." I smiled down at Gregory as he rested against the counter top before continuing, "He had a Freddy bracelet so I got him to open up by talking about the Pizzaplex."

Just then, the S.T.A.F.F. bot behind the counter came back with our orders. With a big grin, Gregory perked up and pulled the chocolate milkshake close to him. "Don't drink it too fast, you'll get a brainfreeze," I warned him as I got my milkshake. "Yeah, yeah, yeah," he said dismissively before taking a big sip. I sighed to myself, "This kid..." Before drinking my F/F milkshake. Of course he got a brainfreeze from it, to which I laughed, "I warned you!" Gregory rubbed his temples to try and get rid of the pain "I bet if you weren't busy watching me, you would have done it too!" I silently took another sip of my milkshake, he was totally right but I'm not gonna give him the satisfaction.

****

We hung out in the ice-cream parlor to finish our milkshakes, all while he was telling me about his new friend in school. "Where do you wanna go next after we finish these?" I asked him while I stirred what was left of my drink. "How about spendin' some time with yer favorite fox?" Gregory and I turned around to see none other than Foxy walking towards us. "Foxy!" Gregory beamed "Well, well, what brings you down here cap?"

"I wanted to see me favorite landlubber," he said before ruffling up Gregory's hair. "Heeeey, what about me?" I said with an exaggerated pout. Foxy pulled Gregory into a side hug and waved me off, "You got Freddy!" Gregory nodded in agreement, "Yeah!" I shook my head at the two "Freddy's not my best friend."

"Boyfriend, best friend, what's the difference?" Foxy said with a wave of his hand. I rolled my eyes "Very funny, he's not my boyfriend." Gregory then pointed to me "Then why are your cheeks pink?" I touched my cheek curiously to feel if he was telling the truth "'Cause the two of em' are dense, even to their own feelings," Foxy explained like it was the most basic thing. I stopped trying to feel my own blush and narrowed my eyes at the pirate, "Isn't this the part where you two go and play already?"

Foxy then leaned down to whisper to Gregory, but spoke loud enough for me to hear, "If they're mad it's 'cause I hit the nail on the head." The two giggled amongst themselves, I decided to have my own fun too and replied with, "Why don't I hit YOU on the head then?" Foxy's eyes widened before he carried Gregory on his back "Oh, that's our cue to leave!" The pirate fox ran off with Gregory happily yelling, "Go Foxy, go!" I laughed as the two left, but didn't bother chasing after them. Instead, I finished up my milkshake and afterwards, walked in the direction they were headed.

****

How someone can lose track of an oversized fox with a child on his back, I have no idea, but somehow that's what I did. In my defense though, the Pizzaplex is a big place and those two are very good at hiding. My half-assed search for the two led me down to the Superstar-cade, walking past all sorts of customers running around the place in search of games to play.

I strolled around the dome room in the prize counter, it was a pretty dark place so they could be sneaking around in here. Although, I've heard from Johnny before that people use the darkness to make out in secret, so probably Foxy wouldn't bring Gregory in here. I don't think he'd be that dumb. There was no sign of the two in the east arcade so I decided to head out, making my way to the elevator that was in the center of the prize counter. Maybe they went up to Pirate's Cove, it's the most obvious place for them to hide. I hummed along to the music for the whole ride, despite the size of the Pizzaplex, its elevators were surprisingly fast so I reached the top floor before the song could loop.

As soon as the elevator doors opened, I made my way to Pirate's Cove. Once again walking by customers playing the Fazbear-themed arcade machines, and passing DJMM with a smile and a wave. I guess I wasn't paying enough attention to where I was going because I bumped into somebody before I could enter Pirate's Cove.

"I'm so so sorry about that," I apologized profusely to the guy I bumped into. "No, it's my fault, I'm sorry," he replied with the same energy. Neither of us fell over or anything so us both apologizing so intensely was kinda funny "No, no! I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going," I said with a nervous chuckle. I turned to leave when he spoke again "Uh... hey wait."

I looked at him curiously, he was the typical blonde hair, blue-eyed beauty. The guy was dressed in some dark blue jeans and a faded red shirt that showed his muscularity. "What'cha in a hurry for?" He asked with a slight tilt of his head. Oh, just playing hide and seek with a robot I assembled and a kid that came from the streets. "I'm getting my uhhh... nephew... he's hanging out in Pirate's Cove."

"Well, since you're headed that way. Maybe you got some time to spare? Enough for me to get you a drink, as an apology?"