So, Movie?

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

I pulled away from the kiss with a relieved smile, "Thank God, I've been cleaning you guys daily now." Freddy pouted, "You stopped just to say that?" I laughed at his eagerness "Wow, I never figured you to be the impatient type."

He mumbled, "Am not..." Which made me laugh more, "Are too. But don't worry, it's cute!" Freddy hid his face in his hands but that didn't hide his ears wiggling like crazy. I leaned back and enjoyed the adorable sight of his flustered reaction. Not really a traditional date, but I'm happy this is how it turned out, the two of us just having fun together high above Fazerblast.

But then a thought popped into my head, and I had to make sure of something. I wiped away the pizza grease on my hand and pinched my own arm "Ow..." Freddy, of course, looked at me weirdly as I rubbed the sore spot that I just pinched "Why did you do that?" I shrugged, "Just making sure that I'm not dreaming."

He laughed before holding his paw out to me "Here, I think I know a better way of finding out if this is a dream." With a curious look, I put my hand in his.

Freddy gently pulled me closer, well, as close as he could with a pizza box between us. Then cupped my face with his hands, I felt my face get warmer and I closed my eyes....

Only to feel both of my cheeks being pinched.

"Ah!" I pulled away from him with a pout and rubbed my aching cheeks. Freddy was giggling, and cute as he looked, I was still a little ticked off. "That was mean...," I sulked. "No, that was payback. You're the one who stopped the kiss just to tease me about it!"

Roxy's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

My eyes scanned the room and I noticed something was missing, or rather, someone. "Hey, idiots! Y/N's not even here to listen to you guys arguing," I yelled over all the bickering.

The others stopped fighting and looked around to see that Y/N was nowhere to be found. Chica said, "Huh... Do you think they went to the theater already?" Bonnie looked at us before suggesting, "Should we go meet them there?" I leaned back on the chair I was sitting in with a sigh, "The whole idea was to help them get Freddy as a boyfriend right? Shouldn't we just stay here and let them figure it out?"

"Oh... Yeah, you do have a point." I rolled my eyes and idly examined my nails. Should've known that this was gonna turn into a competition of who helped Y/N the most to get Freddy.

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

By now the food was all gone, and me and Freddy were just talking. I was laying on my back with my legs dangling off the catwalk, while he was sitting cross-legged beside me. "Y/N, are you sure you don't want to move somewhere more comfortable? And less... precarious?" I chuckled, "That's the third time you've asked me that you know." He nervously eyed my legs hanging off the side of the walkway and said, "Well, it's not very safe..."

I turned to lay on my side and face him "Where do you suggest then?" He seemed to think for a couple seconds before mumbling, "My room?"

"Oh?" I said with a mischievous grin, "Why was that the first place you thought of?" Freddy blushed and nervously rubbed the back of his neck "I-I just... Would you stop trying to twist my words!" I burst into laughter at his embarrassment. "Aw, but it's the only time I get to tease someone," I said with a grin as I sat up from my place on the catwalk.

****

Despite my teasing, we headed over to his green room. When we got there, I remembered what I was doing before Freddy and I left to eat pizza. "Sounds like everyone stopped fighting now," I pointed out. "Do you still wanna go watch a movie with them?" He hummed in thought before nodding, "It'd be rude not to." I went over and knocked on Bonnie's door with Freddy standing behind me.

*bum ba da bump bump*

I opened the door with a smile after knocking "You guys ready to watch a movie?" The band eyed the two of us with a mix of curiosity and confusion. "Please don't choose a horror movie this time," Freddy chimed in, resting his head on top of mine. That seemed to confuse them even more.

Foxy finally broke the silence between us and exclaimed, "Oh my god, are you two dating now or what?!" Monty elbowed him "Dude!"

I leaned into the bear's chest and crossed my arms, with a disapproving tone I said, "I can't believe you'd just blurt that out!" Freddy seemed to pick up on what I was doing and wrapped his arms around my waist, saying, "Shame on you, Foxy! Revealing Y/N's secret like that."

Chica let out a happy gasp as she clapped, "Aww! Looks like Freddy finally took the hint." Freddy took offence to that and exclaimed, "Hey!" I silently laughed, which earned me a pout from the bear. Roxy then asked, "So, who's advice did you take for that to work?"

Did I actually follow anyone's advice? Hmmm... "I guess it was Monty's, since he told me to just confess and not waste any time," I said with a shrug. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Monty fist-pump and silently cheered himself. Foxy rolled his eyes and grumbled, "Whatever, let's just watch a movie already."

I let out a chuckle as the pirate moped. Sounds like somebody's upset. Makes sense, since he's been shipping the two of us since the beginning. Freddy and I moved out of the way of Bonnie's door to let them all walk through. "I vote we watch Fast and The Furious!" Roxy said as we made our way to the Fazbear Theater.