Bedtime

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

Gator Golf was a room away from the daycare so it was easy to bring her there, the whole way she was weakly complaining. Doing the whole 'I'm not tired!' Routine when she was clearly tired.

In the middle of the Daycare we're pillows and blankets, and Sun waiting next to them. I tucked Alex in, giving her a kiss on her forehead and pulling the blanket up to her chest. I turned to Sun with a smile, "Thanks for doing all this for her" Then I gave him a kiss on the cheek, Sun smiled back at me before going to turn off the lights.

"What the heck he didn't even do anything," Monty complained, which Bonnie elbowed him for. I chuckled at the two before pulling the rest of the animatronics into a group hug "Thank you guys for tonight, I'm sure Alex will never forget it!" They all hugged back but then I heard, "Sure, we get a hug but sun-creep gets a kiss." I groaned, "Seriously?"

The hug ended and I said, "You know what? Fine." I stood on my tiptoes and gave Bonnie a kiss on the cheek and then thanked him, then I pulled down Monty by the arm and kissed his cheek and then thanked him. One by one I gave them all kisses on the cheek and thanked them for spending time with Alex and me. When I reached Freddy I said, "Thank you for worrying about Alex too." before giving him his kiss on the cheek

I put my hand and my hip and looked at the animatronics who were blushing about the cheek kisses in their own way "Everyone happy now?"

Then the lights went out and Moon's voice chimed, "Tsk, tsk, tsk it's bedtime now. Quiet in the daycare" Thankfully, it wasn't pitch black, everyone's eyes lit up the area around me. But I did take Moon's warning as a sign to go to bed already, I grabbed a pillow and a blanket then made my way next to Alex. "Well, goodnight guys," I whispered before laying down next to my little sister.

The animatronics tried their best to quietly leave for their rooms, leaving me, Alex, and Moon. His eyes didn't work as flashlights like the others, instead I could only see his glowing red eyes in the darkness. "Hey, Moony? Do you happen to have a nightlight feature?" I whispered. The floating red eyes then disappeared and it was quiet, until I hear a giggle and faint star-shaped lights appeared next to Alex. Moon opened his eyes again and I could see the red circles crease at the bottom, which told me that he was smiling

I smiled back but I don't know if he could see it in the dark, I whispered "Goodnight." And the last thing I heard before I went to sleep was Moon saying goodnight.

****

For some reason I woke up a couple hours later, it was still night and the two were still asleep. Maybe I'm not comfortable enough? As quietly as I could I stood up and went to get an extra pillow, I reached for my phone in my pocket to turn on the flashlight. Damn it, my phone's dead. Oh wait! I think I remember seeing a flashlight over at the security desk. I tiptoed around Alex and Moon to get to the security desk, the only other light source aside from Moon's little star designs.

There actually was a flashlight, right next to the flashlight charger. Now I can look for pillows without tripping over something, of course I made sure to point away from the two still asleep. I should go charge my phone too. After putting the extra pillow next to my spot, I quickly and quietly left the daycare.

"Now to find an outlet," I said to myself once I was out of the daycare play area. There's a waiting area upstairs where the parents hang out while the kids are in the daycare, most likely there would be an outlet there. Plus, that's where I left my bag since it was too big for the cubby-holes inside the daycare.

****

I wasn't feeling very tired so I just stayed up there, scrolling through my phone while it charged. Footsteps and a whistle pulled my focus away from the phone, it was Vanessa calling my attention. I smiled at her, "Good evening officer" She pointed the flashlight at me"Aren't you having a sleepover right now?" I shrugged in response "Not feeling tired, I just woke up a minute or two ago"

Eventually, Vanessa left to continue with her patrol, leaving me and my phone that was now fully charged. Maybe a walk around would tire me out. I stood up and put the charger and phone in my pockets, heading to the direction of the Lobby.

****

My wandering eventually led me to the Parts and Service room. Still not feeling tired, I thought back to what Chica said earlier. She likes eating but can't even taste it? I guess that makes that it's coded into her, Chica's main character trait was always that she loved pizza. I looked up at the wall of blueprints behind the cylinder and an idea formed.

I began to look around the room for any blank blueprint paper and a pencil. Time for some upgrades! Once I found what I needed, I laid them out on the table and began to work. I would have stayed up all night, drawing out and refining my idea. But then I heard the faint sound of twinkling, and then giggling, "Naughty, naughty. It's past your bedtime"

I dropped my pencil with a sigh before looking over at Moon, flashed him a coy smile before he grabbed my by the back of my shirt and started to drag me away. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I just couldn't sleep!" I groaned as he continued to drag me to the daycare "Then, I will sing you a lullaby." Moon didn't really have the singing type of voice, so I asked, "You sing?" He paused then corrected himself, "A music box inside me plays lullabies"