The Winners!

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

We know that everyone else was upstairs since that's where the last flag was, on our way there was when I realized just how high up this area was. "I know that the walkway is big enough that kids won't go to the edge, but some safety railing would be ideal," I said while eyeing the ground far below us "Do not worry, I already lodged a formal complaint," Freddy sighed.

After some looking around, the sound of Fazerblasters being shot led us to where the others were. "Quick, hide," I whispered as I pulled the bear with me behind a wall.

I peaked out to look at the laser battle happening, Roxy and Chica defended their flag on all sides, which didn't allow Foxy to run and grab the flag. Speaking of the pirate fox, he still had our flag on his hook. "Okay, I have an idea," I said to Freddy as I went back to hiding. "You join the laser fight and keep their attention, while I secretly grab our flag back." He nodded "Good plan, little star." I smiled a little at his attempt of finding a signature nickname before running behind the group.

Freddy showed himself and shot at Monty, surprisingly it hit him. "Hey!" Freddy winced at Monty's angry cry "Sorry Monty!" "Oh, I'll show you something to be sorry about!" Well, that's certainly a big enough distraction. While Foxy wasn't paying attention, I grabbed our flag back from his hook and quickly left before I could get spotted.

"Wait, wait, wait! I'm out of shots!"  "Too bad!" Freddy's little distraction ended up with him being chased by Monty now, it was pretty amusing, so much so that everyone's attention was pretty much on those two. Sorry Freddy... I mentally apologized as I quietly made my way to Roxy's and Chica's flag, except my clumsy feet had to screw it up. I tripped out in the open for all the others to see me holding two flags and on my way to the third one.

There was a beat of silence as everyone stared at my body flopped over on the floor, I smiled nervously before grabbing the third flag and running as fast as I could.

"You can't outrun us, Y/N!" I heard Roxanne yell. "Maybe. But I can out maneuver you," I shouted back as I swerved around all the walls. I've been running for around a minute now, the other's were still hot on my trail. "Freddy where the hell are you?!"

Out of nowhere, I was pulled by my arm into some nook that wasn't as lit up as the rest of the area. "Shh, shh!"

I looked up at who had grabbed me, it was Freddy. He had a finger on his lips to tell me to stay quiet, in the silence I realized our positions right now. Freddy held me close by arm, although we were already pressed against each other because of the small space we were hiding in. He was busy looking out for the others while I was staring up at him, he looked so serious, I felt my cheeks start to heat up. Freddy then looked down at me "Are you alright, gummy bear?" I couldn't help but laugh, "That can't be your special nickname to people." He shook his head as I kept giggling "Well, what do you suggest?"

I raised the flags that I held in my hand "That we win this?" Freddy smiled upon seeing the three flags in my possession. "Way to go, superstar!" "Now we just gotta make it back to the elevator with them."

****

Freddy and I managed to successfully sneak back downstairs without alerting the others, we were halfway to the elevator when a sudden voice shouted "They're downstairs already!"

The two of us shared a look before running full speed towards the elevator, I could hear someone's footsteps approaching us, most likely Foxy. "Freddy, take the flags and-!" I was cut off by Freddy suddenly picking me and carrying me in his arms "-Orrr... you could do this, sure." I looked over his shoulder to see if I could spot any of the others, Roxy and Monty were behind us, but I couldn't see the other three. "Nowhere to go Fazbear," I heard Foxy exclaim as Freddy skidded to a stop. I looked back in front of us to see him blocking the way, all of them had us surrounded.

I looked around for some kind of escape route or a way to win, my eyes then landed on the wall nearby me now that I was high up thanks to Freddy. I have one chance to actually win this... I took a deep breath before scrambling out of Freddy's arms and climbing onto the walls that were in the Fazerblast arena, I didn't pay attention to how everyone reacted before carefully hopping over to the exit. We're gonna win this! But then I felt hands around my waist and I got held up like a cat, by none other than my own team mate. "That's cheating, Y/N!" I sighed and went limp in his arms "Party pooper..."

Chica, who was the closest to me, snatched the flags out of my hands "Thank you!" Before rushing over to the exit and returning her Fazerblaster, meaning she took the win "Yaaay! We won Roxy!"

I side-eyed Freddy "We could have won!" He just shook his head disapprovingly "A win from cheating, isn't a real win." "Uh, I think fair play got thrown out the window the moment a bunch of technologically advanced robots played against a human with a laser pointer," I ranted while motioning to the Fazerblaster in my hand "That's not our fault, it's the same thing as an Olympics winner going against a beginner," Freddy said, still with the tone of a scolding father. I narrowed my eyes at him before shooting the Fazerblaster at his face "Ah! Why though?!" He cried out in pain while still holding me up.