Happy Endings

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

I'm not sure whether it was because of the movie, or just because of how late it was, but I felt so tired by the time the credits started rolling. I tried to cover up the yawn that escaped me but with Freddy sitting by my side, he of course heard it. "Feeling tired?" He whispered. I shook my head, both as an answer and to get rid of the sleepiness. "It's probably because of the cold," I mumbled.

While I was still trying to wake my body up, Freddy stood from his seat. "Well, considering how late it is, you should be in bed by now," he said before scooping me up in his arms. With no effort, I reached a hand out to the animatronics who had teasing smiles on their faces. "Guys, help me. He's gone dad mode," I said with no urgency.

"Oh nooo."
"What a shame."
"That's too bad."
"See ya tomorrow, N/N."
"Goodnight!"

They all said dismissively, as Freddy carried me out of the theater in his arms. He had one arm supporting my back and the other one under my legs, that, plus his natural warmth, I felt so comfortable, I let out another yawn. "Not tired hm?"

"Shut up, it's 'cause you're so cozy," I mumbled as I let myself relax. He let out a quiet laugh, and because of the position I was in, I could feel it rumbling from his chest. A comfortable silence set in between us two as we made our way to his green room.

Freddy's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

I noticed by the time we reached my room that Y/N had fallen asleep in my arms, they looked so peaceful. Resist the urge to squeeze them Freddy... Carefully, I laid them down on the couch, placing a chaste kiss on their forehead.

Before I could head to a charging station, I felt my arm getting tugged back, I turned to see Y/N looking up at me with tired eyes. "Sorry, did I wake you?" They shook their head lazily and mumbled, "Can you stay with me tonight?" I couldn't say 'no' to them.

With a smile, I nodded, "Alright. Just give me a second." I headed to the charging station and grabbed the extension cord connected to it, only the stations in our green rooms have them. Despite the company's tendency to cut corners, they sure spared no expense on us animatronics.

I came back to Y/N, who sat up from the couch as soon as they saw me. Eagerly, they patted on the spot beside them. So cute... With a smile, I followed their request and sat on the couch beside them.

They wasted no time and rested their body against mine, not even giving me the chance to lay back on the couch. "You know, whoever designed you was a genius," they said as they nestled into my chest. "Why's that?" I asked with a hint of amusement. "You're so comfortable to lay on, despite being made of metal," they smiled up at me. Before finally settling on a position to sleep in. I chuckled, "Good night, Y/N." Gently petting their head as they drifted back to sleep.

*
*
*
*
Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

"RISE AND SHINE SLEEPYHEAD!" "Gregory! That is not a nice way to wake them up."

I woke up to two voices speaking, Gregory and Freddy. "Morning guys," I said as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. "See? They woke up much faster than whatever way you were probably gonna do," Gregory said with confidence. I shook my head at his words and turned to the both of them "What are you even doing here so early, kiddo?" He replied in a confused tone, "Early? It's like one in the afternoon." My eyes snapped open at that "WHAT?"

Freddy put his hands up in a 'calm down' motion and said, "Don't worry. We all went down to Parts and Service to do the inspection on ourselves." I smiled at him, "Thanks. But why?" He shrugged and with a sheepish smile said, "I wanted you to be able to sleep in today. Oh! And I also clocked you in so you're not late."

"Vanessa and I also brought you something to change into," Gregory chimed in, handing me a bag of folded clothes. "Thanks bud," I said while ruffling up his hair.

****

Once I was in fresh, clean clothes I went back to Rockstar Row, surprisingly, everyone else was there too. "Good afternoon, sleeping beauty!" Bonnie greeted as I approached. "What are you guys doing here? Don't you have adoring crowds to appease," I asked.

"I asked Vanessa to get everyone, 'cause I wanted to take a picture of us all for school," Gregory said. I looked to the animatronics with a smirk "Couldn't say no to his little face, huh?" He glared up at me, "Hey!"

We were interrupted by Foxy suddenly running in and scooping Gregory up in his arms. "What's this I hear about needing a picture with the best pirate ever?" Vanessa followed behind him, saying, "I never said that."

Before an argument could start, I quickly said, "Alright, alright. Let's take that picture already. Wouldn't want all of us to get in trouble for not doing our jobs." Gregory nodded and pulled out a Fazcam, he motioned everyone to get closer so we could all fit in the shot.

He was sat on Foxy's shoulders as he held the camera up high, Vanessa and I stood in front since we were the smallest (compared to the animatronics) while everyone else huddled around behind us; Chica, Foxy Monty, Roxy, Bonnie, and then Freddy. "Alright, everybody say cheese!" Gregory said before taking the picture.

*flash!*

"AAAAAAAAAHHH!" Uh oh, looks like someone forgot to remind Gregory what bright lights do to the animatronics. Whoops! Well, at least he has a really interesting photo to show in class now.

=================================================
A/N: Wow, for the first time in forever I finished a story all the way through! But I'm not quiet done with this AU yet... There might be a sequel in the future. Or maybe I'll make reader-inserts with the other animatronics in this story. (Of course it won't 100% follow this story's plot but Bonnie and Foxy will already be alive 'cause I don't wanna have to explain it all over again)