The Bet

A/N: hiii so I've been stockpiling the first few chapters and releasing them slowly but now it's all caught up so updates won't be as fast! But I love writing this story so it won't be super slow updates so dw, btw I love all ur comments <3
=================================================

Reader's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

"You're on" Freddy shook my hand and in that moment I felt like an evil villain who's plan went perfectly, and I didn't even have a plan!

"What you guys up to?"

I jumped at the voice suddenly appearing behind me. Quickly turning to see who it was, and I saw a grinning purple bunny with stars painted on his face. "How the ffffrick did you sneak up on me?!" He giggled, "It's not the first time it's happened!" I groaned, he had a point and it's strange that it's happened twice.

"Soooo, what are you up to?"

Freddy explained, "Y/N and I made a bet to see if I act like a dad." "Not IF, you totally do," I interjected.

Bonnie hummed and squinted his eyes at Freddy "Oh, yeah you definitely act like a dad" I did a little cheer while Freddy frowned, "Not you too Bonnie." The bunny shrugged "Just being honest"

"That's one for me Fazbear! C'mon let's go find the others," I laughed as I tried to pull him along. "As much as I would love to see that superstar, we have to work remember?" Bonnie stopped me by placing his hand on my shoulder "Oh, right... we'll settle this during closing time then"

****

I decided to stay in the break room until closing time came around, just looking through my phone to pass the time. "Hey, you're the new hire right?" I looked up from my phone to see a group of people, the one who spoke was a girl with short brown hair, wearing what seemed like a waitress outfit. "Uh, yeah I'm Y/N" A guy in a guard outfit spoke up from behind her, "Oh hey, I remember you" It was the guard that helped me out with finding Scott's office

"I'm Laura," the brunette introduced herself as she sat across from me "That's Johnny" She points to the guard I met before "I'm Vincent," said a guy in a waiter's uniform as he sat next to me a *little* too closely. He got pulled away by another girl, her uniform didn't really give anything away so she must be someone who works behind a counter. "Don't be weird Vin. I'm Casey" She flashed me a smile

"Nice to meet you all," I politely smiled while scootching my chair away from Vincent. "So, this is the first time we've seen you around here," Johnny pointed out. "Oh yeah, I'm just waiting for closing time" Laura tilted her head "Why?"

"Oh, uhhhh... I made a bet with one of the animatronics?" I shyly admitted. "What was the bet?" Casey asked "You... don't think it's weird?" Vincent spoke, "I do, you're talking to a robot" Casey hit his arm "They're basically alive, super advanced A.I. remember?"

"Anyways," Laura interrupted before an argument could start. "What was the bet?" Then I told them what happened earlier including how I'm already in the lead thanks to Bonnie. "You know, if you really wanna win," Casey started. I looked at her with curiosity "Yeeeah?" She started to type something into her Fazwatch, and a couple seconds later I felt mine buzz. I looked down at the device to see a message, it said "Do you guys think Freddy acts like a dad?"

I looked up at Casey with wide eyes, "Are we allowed to send messages that aren't work related?" She just waved me off, "It's fiiine, nobody really cares" Soon enough a bunch of messages came in, responding to what Casey sent.

"Lol yeah"
"Why u asking?"
"Definitely"
"More like daddy~"

I did a double take at that last message and I heard Vincent laugh, "Holy shit, somebody needs therapy!" Right after that first message came many others agreeing with it, which caused Vincent to laugh even harder. "Hmm... I kinda see it," I heard Laura mumble "Maybe not 'daddy', just good boyfriend material," Casey added. I felt my face heat up as this embarrassing conversation went on "Pfft, does this count as you winning, Y/N?" Johnny chuckled. I honestly don't know anymore

****

Finally, it was closing time and I spent the whole day getting to know Laura and the others, it was fun hanging out with them! Johnny was the last out of them to leave, he waved goodbye and said, "Let us know how it goes!" I waved back "Will do!"

Once he was out, I made my way to the atrium to start my search for the animatronics. "Hey, Y/N!" Bonnie waved from down at the front of the stage, everyone else was there with him. I made my way over to him "Hey guys, what are you all doing here?" Chica shrugged "We don't know Bon just called us together with no explanation" I shot the bunny with a 'really?' look, he just chuckled, "I really wanna know who wins."

"An explanation would be nice," Monty sarcastically said. "Well, you see earlier Y/N and I," Freddy started "All shall be explained once you answer this question," I loudly interrupted. "Do you guys think Freddy acts like a dad?"

Roxy said, "Yep"
Chica said, "100%"
And Monty said, "Do fish need water to live?"

I exclaimed, "That's a 'yes' from everybody!" Freddy pouted, "Wait, but-" I held up my finger "Ah, ah! Thanks to Casey, I also have answers from the other Pizzaplex employees!" Then I showed them all my Fazwatch.

The group read through it for a bit until Bonnie and Monty burst out in laughter, both of them leaning against each other for support because they were about to fall over from how hard they were laughing. The girls started to snicker once they read the message, and then there was Freddy, who was speechless, a little mortified. It was priceless! Oh, poor guy... I laughed, "Looks like I win Freddy"