59| PROMISES & HAPPY ENDINGS

2 years later

2 years later

"How is my wifey feeling today?" I smiled hearing Hayden as he snaked his arms from behind, wrapping around the 5 months baby bump. I closed my eyes, resting my head over his chest and letting him take over my weight.

He kissed my shoulder and nuzzled in the crook of my neck, making me smile even more. A soft giggle left my lips when he teased the skin of my neck, nibbling in between his teeth. "You're done quite early, husband dearest. Where is sugarplum?"

"Champ has gone to play football at his friend's house. David and Maria tagged along with Valerie. And as far as I think, Adrian is still not over from his honeymoon and Marshall is getting fixed by Flora and her father. So, in a nutshell, they only left the whole mansion to us," he whispered huskily, biting my earlobe and a notorious moan escaped me, my toes curled in their own accord.

"Fuck, gem!!" He cursed rubbing his erection on my ass.

I smiled knowing he is ready to take full advantage of us being alone. 2 years, that's long it has been since my adventures life with so many ups and down finally become a normal flow like streams. I don't know what happened to Evgeni? If he is even alive or not? 

Hayden destroyed what his family possessed. He was stripped of his power and influence as it died. The cruel reign didn't end but vanished. For bad or good, I don't know either but peace is amazing after so many troubles.

David that day after evading all the property of Evgeni rescued Maria who exchanged herself with a child's life. They both got married again and a year before was blessed with a baby girl, who they named Valerie. Last year, Adrian got married and after his wife, Sasha gave birth to their first child whom they conceived before marriage, the family went for a long vacation to the Bahamas. Marshall found his better half, and this week has gone to visit her family in Turkey.

2 years back, when Hayden returned from Russia, destroying everything Evgeni ever had, he said the first three things with a ring in his hand. 'Marry me, gem' I was so overwhelmed and I started crying. Fun fact, Krystallo started crying too watching me. It was too hilarious how mother and son started crying and Hayden didn't actually know what to do. I accepted his proposal and he told me the damn truth of Ruby as well, I kind of felt from before though, Ruby's story was too unreal to believe.  We did talk about everything, I told him all the horror I went through and with tears in his eyes, he told me how much he loves me. He made endlessly love to me until a day finally arrived that I wasn't scared of what happened to me or how timid I became. That was not in my control and that only made Hayden strongly protect me and love me more than before.

His love, his obsession become my priceless possession. The crimes we began, and love was the beautiful crime whose criminals were us. In this crime, I was happy to perish cause my sentence was to serve my whole life with him, to be cuffed with him.

Now, we're blessed with twins. How awesome it could be and everyone is so happy about this new life growing inside of me. I'm pampered so much by everyone and one that is just over the rainbow is, Hayden would finally get his chance to hold a baby in hand... Oops, I mean babies...